Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 26, 2024, 07:12:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Make your Smiley Story  (Read 16069 times)
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« on: April 18, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »

Here's what you have to do , invent a story using the smilys to replace/entertain some words/actions in it , thats all  16 Make shure to make it funny thou.

I'll start as an example .

Once apon a time there was a young  goku . He lived in the mountins with his sissy  cheer . Every weekend he used to go to town to  drunk . When the war came the law forced him vertag to join the army . The guy was a wimp so he got captured in the war and was used as a  shocking .  He tried to kill himself   death wallbash frusty but he couldnt and every time he was to weak to run from  he was captured  nunu nono and  .

Finally he died , got  Flush . The End  lol_sign

No one sayed it had to be a happy ending 13 just make it funny with the smileys. make as many story as you like , Each one is gonna get a prize 1 good or bad.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 04:57:13 PM by Admin » Report to moderator   Logged

Admin (#7623)

Leader of the "System Lords" Alliance.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:38:13 PM »

the ugly duckling had no where to go.  He tried to go to America and got  banned.  next he tried to go to Mexico, but everyone  pistols at him.  he tried to go to China but everyone  slap him.  he then tried to go to Antarctica but everyone tried to  to keep warm.  he went back home but  vegeta sent him away.  finally he found his home with some  spider1 and  drunk and ate jerry.  then  came and cut him into tiny pieces and fed him to  fishing1.

and everyone said:
 cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
 clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 11:12:46 AM »

hi to the  beta version of  spam 101! Hope you enjoy!

Hi, I'm  greatsaiyaman, and Im here to teach you about being  sick!

Stupid n00b, go  pokey your mom while watching 

Hey, STFU  kakashi , I'm  greatsaiyaman and I can  sniper you so fast your  cheer sister won't know what hit you, and you'll end up  crutch or  dead

I'm so  nervous1 I can own you, go get  drunk and  out_cold

That's it! 

son of a * *

Who's your daddy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 12 Hi, I'm the writer of this story, and this is an example of what not to do! This is how it should of been handled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm  greatsaiyaman, and Im here to teach you about being  sick!

Stupid n00b, go  pokey your mom while watching 

gunsmilie What now!

helpsmilie

rifle
 rip2

electricchair Now for your grandma!!!!!!

To Be Continued....
 12 See, now THAT makes for a much better ending, and I have a sequel to make! So buy my next book or I'll go  on you!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 11:14:32 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 06:40:44 PM »

Once upon a time  wow went up a tree and  suck_kr his mom's carpet.
After that he went home for a  wine. Then he  his  cheer while watching  jerry.
When he was done, he had another  while  fishing1 in his  Flush.
Finally, he couldn't take it any more, so he rifle  dead.
Then he  .

The End.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Korruption
Private

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 09:24:40 AM »

Once upon a time, I came and blew up spider2 The Spider, the spider got angry so he called in some re-enforcements pistols Then I was surrounded  9 Then I called for sniper re-enforcements! sniper The Spider went all sneaky on me spider1 while I was listning to metallica rock So I called goku goku While goku poked the spider's mother pokey I banged the spider's sister cheer The End
Final
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 09:59:31 AM »

Long long ago wow was  12 and  cheers with his cheer. They ended up bein so out_cold they  rifle each other in the leg. Then they were crutch and couldnt dribble in the bathroom. It got so bad for wow that he his dad. The  cheer ended up suck_kr and  cheers for a  12. Then their   w00t2 grandma  drunk with a  spider1 and the  diablo for the hell of it.

The dad ended up having puppyeyes and went to a phycatrist and frusty until he decided its  notworking. So he went to his wife only to find she was wow into little peices of pie. The dad then  rifle gun_bandana sniper pistols the mom until she was just skin and holes. After that he help a  rip2 and got put on the  jerry show.

The End

happiness can subside, but frustration only deepens.
lonewolv100
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »

I hope this is nto reviving but the story must be laughed and cryed at..

One day  was  2 and  rifle his dads tv while he was watvjing jerry the father was so angry he decided its  notworking and Flush , baby then became a  diablo in disguise as a angel_not , he then drunk drunk drunk till he  w00t2 and the became a unsucesful  to_keep_order and got  goku  rip2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 2,00 years later  became devil and got everyone to vertag their souls, then he made the boys  cheer -lead annd girls whip them to go faster,thne  devil realized he was male and made the girls  schater the bouys but while the boys  cheer -leaded because they couldnt stop out of fear,then super : banned (emi) banned  devil from heck.Then devil became know as   narutosmile and every  cheer -leading males,he then all of the jerry tv watchers pistols sniper gun_bandana rifle -ed  narutosmile and then he rip2

Shadow Link will preval!                            

Later,
 LOnewolv100
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 12:06:12 AM »

Once upon a time, there were a lot of ninja s. And every year all the ninja s got together to test there . Around that time, there was born a shuriken, he was different because he had a shuriken, shuriken <--. All the ninjalaugh and lol and mf_laughbounce2 at shuriken because everyone then only used and , so he went to a corner and crybaby until he sleep. Then one year, a ninja got an idea and went out and bought a sniper. And then the other ninja s were all 8, because wasn't very effective against sniper, let alone , because they couldn't reach sniper. Then they got an lightbulb. They went to shuriken and said:

shuriken, with your shuriken so tight, won't you come and pwn this snipe.

Then shuriken got all 4 and went all , except he used his shuriken <-- and totaly pwned sniper tell he out_cold and needed crutch. Then he Flush ed  sniper, and all the ninja s were cheers with shuriken, and they all lived happily ever after.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 12:25:50 AM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 04:21:37 AM »

Lol, Chronos, I think your story is the best so far. By the way, I have a message for you from Black, manning, & Harrison at law. It says: Our client is sueing you for a major infringement of their copyright on the rudolph the red nose raindeer story. The amount of settlement is for 100T credits, made payable through this messenger. Should you not settle, you will be sued for 900Q (that's quadrillion) credits. The story that has infringed the copy right is the one about your nija with a shuriken in his head.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 01:57:47 PM »

Eeep! Umm, here's a hundred-trillion credit bill, err, ya! ^_^"

|    /SOC\      | O   O |                  |
|    \___/      | \___/ |                  |
|                \_____/  J. Guy Billmaker |
|One Hundred Trillion   100,000,000,000,000|
 ------------------------------------------

Ya, it's real... what?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 07:01:01 PM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

lonewolv100
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 06:03:51 PM »

heres the story of teary tim.

magician of life granted  2 to be a boy for 16 years of his life, 2 7forgot that fact and was changed to a cheer at 17 he wa so shy he asked magician to kill him and magician said.no your a girl and now your going to wear skirts,dresses and be embarresed for all eternity! 2/ cheer got so said she   death herself.Then she was reincarnated and was given the same deal.the  devil said he could make cheer a boy again if she  vertag his contact and gun2 down the magcician,she had no problem with this.But  2 as a boy came and was also reincarnated befor. he whip cheer til lshe was death and he lived hapily ever after,til lhe was 17...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------He was becoming cheer again and decided to go to the local gunsmilie shop,he then went to the magician and held him up.then he took his magic book, and made the magicians male friends and family  cheer and then  schater his but...he was so happy he didnt notice he was part  2 and cheer ,he then noticed and   himself up!

The end,But wait!you look sorta like a cheer !the story continues!!!!!111

Shadow Link will preval!                            

Later,
 LOnewolv100
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 03:05:56 PM »

just stop lonewolv your horrid... i dont even understand what it means...

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 05:32:41 PM »

once upon a time in a land before spaceships there was an  4 old named borg he looked kinda like this but without the high tech stuff and had an eyepatch kinda like this ok so i guess he kinda just looked like a pirate  21 now that you think of it HE was a but he had a hat leik this  15 cause he was smart
after a long year of traveling found  cheer and they set off on a trip  cheer asked why is it  notworking and why isnt what working and  cheer said you know what im talking about and reacted   3 and cheer was like  6 i ment the ship and was like  Opps i knew that and went off to find a mechanic then ended up finding  12 asked how much and  12 responded i dont want :money: i want you to  pokey sniper gun_bandana rifle gunsmilie death someone ok and asked ok give me the  vertag and ill do it so  12 gave the vertag and set off on the time to  whip someone he didnt know who it was so after go to the location he was amazed to see who the :vertage: was but he couldnt do it

can you guess who it is?

hint
fishing1 rockon atention nunu

PM me your guesses and ill post the ones guessed so far (its someone on the forum not a smily)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:43:51 PM by the-borg » Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
lonewolv100
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2006, 05:45:27 PM »

man lama your retarded,that means the girl,are you that horibly retarded or what?he also said someone he didnt know...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2006, 05:51:16 PM by lonewolv100 » Report to moderator   Logged

Shadow Link will preval!                            

Later,
 LOnewolv100
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2006, 05:46:50 PM »

i did say pm me the anwsers didnt i?

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: