Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 07:01:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else Tired?  (Read 9629 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »

in my opinion what you just posted doesnt amount to a pile of crap.... some of these recent updates.. for lack of a better word... blow
Report to moderator   Logged

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »

Amen

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
grenbrier
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »

I would suggest this.  Do not start DDAY.  If you get maxed out just don't play for awhile.  After awhile Emi will have to do something.  And it takes 20 people to start DDAY.  So everyone would have to be patient.
57thAirborne
Private

Gladiator Slicks and Cougar Gunships

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 08:40:15 PM »

And how would that help the situation at all?

57th Helicopter Assault
"Death From Above"
Never Forget...
deezee66
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »

Ok, i have been around for quite a while (almost as long as blak) deezee66 in game. I do like the space station and planet stuff but also think that should be more territorial. In my opinion the stations and planets should belong to the alliances. This way the alliances would have to fight for the top spot and in the end which ever alliance has the most wins. Pships should never determine how you finish a round. Dont get me wrong i love dday since it reminds my of the old spaceo but a lot of these updates are just all over the place and dont tie things together "Come on E make things fun again"

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 11:08:39 PM »

Now that's a good idea!

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »

i agree 13, if planets and stations were to belong to alliances it would bring sort of a new dimension 2 the game, atm alliances really dont have much use for actual game play, sure they mite save u from getting 0'ed a couple of times or maybe u mite learn something u wuldnt have otherwise, but in general game play what do they do, there are hardly ever any alliance wars and definetly not in the top alliances, well not any reel wars anyway.

if the alliances had something 2 fight for well it would really matter what alliance u were in then 13

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 12:50:40 AM »

there are hardly ever any alliance wars and definetly not in the top alliances, well not any reel wars anyway.

Really is this why there are 3 top ten ranked people (on the Wars server) that are currently zeroed because of their alliance being at war with POF?

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 04:19:01 AM »

seriously, i have no idea what goes on in wars 13, was talking about main server, every one 1 is 2 scared of being 0'ed 2 fight on there

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »

Please Jan'go...one server at a time.  We're debating the cradle game here...not its offspring.
I too have been around this game....since the first round.  Many, many, upgrades were great, and sorely needed.  Some are not as good in implementation as they were in theory.
 The suggestion to boycott D-Day is an attempt through peaceful means to gain Emis full and undivided attention to these complaints.  Its simple....if you want attention, mess with someones cash flow.  I doubt the effectiveness of a boycott as it takes an enviroment of solidarity;  Im not sure enough will be around.
Remember that at its heart it is a game for those who want to find d-day, and those who want to stop it.
I therefore call upon the old commanders to re-attach their nads and begin fighting back and leading your alliances!!!  Quit worrying about your individual places and FIGHT BACK!!!!I love my alliance, but in the old days, if you hit G_Unit...all of G-Unit hit you back.
Whats really changed ...the game...or those who play it???  Most are puss-ed to the point that they are scared to death to lose a ship.
Man up alliance leaders......its time to unite and fight back.   Unless its inconvienent for you of course.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 02:41:46 PM »

Ok I wasn't sure which server was being talked about here and people have been complaining that there is not enough pvp on Wars. I disbelieve them as it has gone up considerably in the last few months. But anyways enough about wars server here sorry.

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: