Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 26, 2024, 01:09:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: welcome back midnight44  (Read 4617 times)
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »

i will like to be the first to welcome midnight back. he's just on another account in SD. his new name is Kovex (#57052). seems he was scared and needed a place to hide. so he made another account and joined SD. so i say welcome back and if i would have know that u were still playing. i would have played more to get in the top ten to finish our war with each other. u have still get to make me loss a ship. i wanted to atleast give u the chance to win for once.
Report to moderator   Logged
drakken
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 05:32:50 PM »

that kotex guys is not midnight...mid retired because he cant play right now because of real life problems...something to do with is dad...none of the loi members need a place to hide wolfy...were ranked number 2 now..and will only get stronger....if midnight was playing he would be using his Midnight44 account. lamma and davey tell me kotex is  using loi ships...alot of people do...you use my ships..davey used to use our ships..i attacked your syorm account and you were flying one of my designs just a day or two ago....just because someone uses our ships doesnt make them an alt of loi...i bet if everyone who uses our ships posts here there would be a ton of replies...back off of midnight hes not here anymore. have some sympathy for his real life situation man.

Peace And Happy Hunting
Russell
Lance Corporal

in game name is Nexis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »

i use your designs, davey boy does, loads of people do

nexis and master9q9
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 07:49:07 PM »

err... I think you'll find Kovex may be Midnight because he attacked someone and he was using lots of ships like the LOI dooms day defenders and stuff... and there is a lot of suspiscion that Kovex is an alt of someone from LOI.... and there arent that many people to choose from... but I dunno.... 16

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 08:08:47 PM »

davey showed me his mission ships. they have a new name but mid's stats all over them. seeing how LOI never started boarding encounters at this low lvl. they were designed this round. he fights just like mid. as for the LOI defender swarmers he was using. they weren't in the cloning list until lamma started asking questions about em. then they appear there able to be cloned. seems LOI is covering up. i fought mid the last 2 rounds and know his fighting style better than i know my own. but then again i'm alot more evolved and can adapt to new styles of war. mid never does. so u can say what u want drakken for i know it's mid. as for the LOI being second on alliance power. easy to do with pships and swarmers. try getting that high with mision ships power only.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 08:16:28 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »

Okay, I use LOI's ships, I use mid's ships. I guess that makes me Midnight44 too then doesn't it! w00t Mid cloned himself!

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 08:38:03 PM »

i think wolfy is really lostedchylds alt and i fly middys ships so i am also midnight44
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 09:48:15 PM »

lol more lies to cover it up. but that's k i know the truth. better luck next time on covering your tracks mid.
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2007, 03:03:07 PM »

lol.  kotex...I am Spartacus!...no I am Spartacus!

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2007, 07:19:48 PM »

Jesus wolfy, You must like midnight alot hoping he is still around. And Yes I use midnight's designs to. So Hey everyone I am midnight44.  His designs are the best in the game.  Also just because he Supposably fights like mid. Dosen't mean kovex is him. I know you deveopled your fighting skills from other players.  I think you need to relax on midnight's part he's not here anymore. Had family problems. Like drakk said have some sympathy for mid his dad is not well.
djjcuk
Sergeant

tho' I seek perfection, I wear my scars with pride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »

Jesus wolfy, You must like midnight alot hoping he is still around. And Yes I use midnight's designs to. So Hey everyone I am midnight44.  His designs are the best in the game.  Also just because he Supposably fights like mid. Dosen't mean kovex is him. I know you deveopled your fighting skills from other players.  I think you need to relax on midnight's part he's not here anymore. Had family problems. Like drakk said have some sympathy for mid his dad is not well.

Squank... you have made some good points there... mid has family problems... yes... midnight's designs are good and a lot of ppl use them... but his designs can be beaten...

GUYS!! LAY OFF OF MID!!  laugh

The enlightened man would offer a weary traveller shelter for the night and share a quiet conversation over a bowl of... coco-puffs...

Commander and chat mod djjcuk(#43519), Ultimate Weapon

"Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hot dog buns come in packages of 8?" - Bulletproof Monk
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: