Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 06:22:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: loi peoples thoughts  (Read 11541 times)
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2007, 06:17:31 PM »

just a little poll of peoples thoughts who thinks loi like to act as if there better than other alliances when we no there not
Report to moderator   Logged
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:38:00 PM »

It certainly seems that way  Opps
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:49:19 PM »

laugh whats it like to be a lap dog bad guy?  =))we dont act like we are better. you just act like a sore loser. what makes you think next round will be any different?  laugh got a big check coming? lol  laugh diablo
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:57:32 PM »

captain you are not great you have 20 members and we have 5 one thats not active and we still have loads more power
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »

Almost all of which comes from one player on power ships  14

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 10:41:17 PM »

Sore loser of what?  Certainly haven't lost *(*&*$^% to you Banger dude or anyone from LOI  16

Any losses I've had are probably to the people with the big bucks that suddenly sprout ships twice as big as what they had 5 minutes before (and haven't been doing missions), and while I can certainly afford to put in the big bucks (if I so choose) I do not believe that is the spirit of the game, although for me, time is a more precious commodity than money, and a lot of my time this round has been spent mentoring newer players as opposed to battling and being a power hungry bully.

Also, my issues have not been about me personally getting attacked, as I can take care of myself, but about other newer players that have gotten discouraged and quit the game as a result.  In case you haven't noticed, this game has become a game for the few and there are a lot less active player this round than in the past.  Could this be because they have been bullied out of the game by alliancies such as LOI?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 11:07:49 PM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 10:43:38 PM »

i would say my opinion on my personal top 10 alliances and top 10 players from round 1 but i dont want to list off favorites but IMHO LoI wont do as well next round as they did this round if they keep their attitude they have now because this round they started off with all high ranked players who decided hey lets all make an alliance because were top 10 and act like pricks to anyone who isnt top 10. but next round when they all start from square one with as many enemies as they have made during this round i highly doubt they will do half as good as they are now unless someone has a big bank account and buys rank 1 off the bat with a few hundred bucks.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 11:05:23 PM »

See davey boy and the rest of you, you call us cocky but yet here you are talking about "we only have 5 members and we still have higher power then you"  No one cares about that the fact is 50% ofyour alliances power comes from pships and if you took all those off you would be lower so don't think your alliance is the best when half your alliances power can be knocked down. MAybe if it was all mission ships people would be more impressed.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 11:23:31 PM »

im not saying whos best personally i dont think NAW is in the top 10 wolfy is but not the alliance itself i can give you my personal top 10 alliances

1. AL
2. Space balls
3. TH
4. DDD
5. Serenety
6. AoF
7. G unit
8. skums dump
9. space pirates
10.Murphys law

i got by age -> former ranking ->curent ranking

i prefer older alliances and past work they have done

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 11:57:06 PM »

if i was to drop all pships i will have 20 tril power with segs workers and mission ships. maybe u should have paid attention before. i only doubled my power in pships. this from squank. the same squank that raided my alts base when we were in the same alliance. so i had to kick u out of that alliance for them actions. yes but them actions fit right in with mid. i will say that kry is a fairly honorable person. i'm sure LOI's down fall rest squarely with midnight. like an alliance with midnight as a leader will ever go anywhere's. davey would be ranked one probably the whole round if he wouldn't have went inactive. people seem to forget last round when davey came from the bottom after being 0red in the AL and SD war. to take first rank. when he has a reason to play. he puts me to shame and believe me LOI has awakened the drive within him. nothing like war to get the blood to flowing. it's what made me come off the inactive list to play this round. looks like it will keep me here next round too 1.
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2007, 01:38:35 AM »

im not saying whos best personally i dont think NAW is in the top 10 wolfy is but not the alliance itself i can give you my personal top 10 alliances

1. AL
2. Space balls
3. TH
4. DDD
5. Serenety
6. AoF
7. G unit
8. skums dump
9. space pirates
10.Murphys law

i got by age -> former ranking ->curent ranking

i prefer older alliances and past work they have done

nice of uyou 2 add your alliance on there m8, cum back and pay already, tis boring when i cant compete with ya

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
TheDarkness
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2007, 07:42:33 AM »

Its a big honour to have serenity's name in that list our thanks borg, means a lot coming from such a great commander, also im sure you were one of the first hang on let me check, yep, April 29, 2005, 03:01AM 
 Rank A Commander Most powerful ship Power 
 1  borg(#0149) APKALIPSE 3.826.281.276

ther first commander in the halls of glory to win a round, so trust me it means a lot coming from you

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 02:22:06 PM »

21 5,750,000,000 per $1 / 46,000,000,000 per $5 for donating. 10tril for a decent ship. donate $1085 and you get 9,982,000,000,000 credits. if anyone is donating that much  wow bad guy if you can afford to do this  wow to think anybody is donating that much wow so i would say to acuse someone of donating to get that much seems a little far fetched to me. and if someone is donating that much wow
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »

Who said anything about10 trillion ships?  However, 200 billion and under ships are quite affordable for someone willing to throw money around.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 12:52:57 AM by BadGuy » Report to moderator   Logged
The-Joe
Corporal

Aliens got me!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »

I would be actually glad to see someone donating 1000 usd or more to buy a ship in the game. If there would be enough of those we would have SO in 3D with battle simulations in no time...   12, and we who like to play for free would be assured this would remain a free game forever.  12

As far as i am concerned i don't see myself any better then most active players. I just spent most time then others playing this round, that's all. I play 4 fun... hope you do the same.  17

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: