Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 05:47:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Noteworthy commanders, and legendary commanders.  (Read 48820 times)
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2007, 03:03:23 AM »

i hope i could make it.. meh  dunno but who knows
Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2007, 03:22:03 AM »

yep..

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2007, 08:15:44 PM »

wow ABI said "
Not that neccesairy if you ask me...
Btw. the war between LOI and NAW was nothing...
I mean, the time when I went beserk, every1 forgot about that aswell, although I zeroed 30 ppl, made over 10 heavy attacks, and just 2 failed attacks... 21 i think your a legend in your own mind. who ever heard of your battles to forget about them? not me and i been here 3 rounds. legendary commanders NightShadow,Blackranger,Daveyboy,Lamma,Midnight,Drakken,Kryo,Gunfighter Frank at least and more and not in that order. mention there names and if you been here 1 round you know them.
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2007, 08:54:01 PM »

Just using that war as an example...I could list some from last year, but most people wouldn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Good point Banger, another part of it is renown -- I mean if someone says Lightseeker, you immediately know what their talking about. If someone says ownzor, you say ...?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 03, 2007, 03:48:51 AM »

Thxs for the compliment banger but i think I'm far from legendary noteworthy or even well know  Opps...I haven't even made a top ten finish yet (maybe i could have but got Zeroed twice) ,but yeah maybe I'll try harder this round to get better as a overall player and well know  16...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 03:54:28 AM by NightShadow » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 03, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »

Only thing people could possible know me from is top 10 positions, as apart from them I didnt do anything  2

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 04, 2007, 12:21:08 PM »

maybe i'll go berzerk this round and try to get remembered as the guy who attacked all  wow

blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 04, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »

I beat you to that one Cam, two rounds ago  12

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2007, 12:25:28 PM »

Thxs for the compliment banger but i think I'm far from legendary noteworthy or even well know  Opps...I haven't even made a top ten finish yet

even though you havent made a top 10 finish yet night you did train me and cap and kari and zylong...got to remember that.. your like yoda.. bad ars but usually just kicks it

well then blakranger.. i'll just have to make mine more memorable  11 gunsmilie rifle kakashi death gun2 shuriken narutosleep  pistols sniper                                             crutch
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 12:27:03 PM by Cameron07 » Report to moderator   Logged

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2007, 04:38:23 PM »

I think Cammie should be put in the legendary list for sure.. 16

Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2007, 07:14:10 PM »

laugh yeah nightshadow trained me before i ever got in WOS. my first couple months playing he kicked my butt all over the galaxy  4 17 !!! really taught me alot. but to start a list you need someone on it. i vote to put Midnight44 on the list. everybody flys his ships and long after he is gone(i hope never!) commanders will be cloning his ships or at least see them everywhere they go. lots of top players have learned from him. he is hated and loved and feared. #1 on the list has to be Midnight44!! to be legandary has to include a wide variety of categories but one person who stands out in all of them has to be Midnight44!!! thumbsup
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »

well id like to say loi as a whole were beyond me and they are all legendary as a collective unit ive taken out my share of alliances in the past but i couldnt take out loi congrats guys
Captain Banger
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2007, 07:55:46 PM »

davey i would put you on the list with mid for sure!! you fought with great courage and stood your ground when everyone around you and allied with you left. i dont know if you design ships but to say that you are one of the best players of this game i think alot of people would agree!!! has a list even been started? we need to start a nomination process first right? and decide how many categories with the first one being overall SO legend. then maybe most hated? frank and others that have been around since the begining might suggest some names alot of us wont know so it might be helpful to have a committee like most awards have so some of the commanders that helped build SO dont get left out.
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2007, 08:03:01 PM »

sounds good captain
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: