Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 23, 2024, 05:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Noteworthy commanders, and legendary commanders.  (Read 49007 times)
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: October 14, 2006, 06:54:07 AM »

Ok there seems to be an intrest for this, and the people in charge of the history section dont seem to hve time.   I have thus come up with an Idea to assist them.  For all that believe someone aside from yourself belongs in the Noteworthy or legendary commanders list please submit thier name here, and at brief descritpion as to why you believe they should be here, what badge you believe they deserve in accordance with the badges listed on the legendary commanders list.  I will then do some more research upon this and submit my findings.  I will get together with others of the current legendary list and noteworthy list as I can and with the creater of the list and will deside in our opinion what and who we beleive deserve to put listed as a legendary commader or a noteworthy commader.  There will be a place for imfamous commanders seperate from this.
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 11:51:20 AM »

Thank you gunfighter, this will actually help me out a lot. If it was the summer I wouldn't have any problems making a list, but it's in the middle of the school year, and I'm swamped with homework, so no time. This will allow me to easily create and modify the list as needed.

Since I'm the one running the list, I shall refrain from any sort of nomination, as it would be biased.

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »

ill nominate FTP, hes a veteran player, and a good designer, who consistantly does well, and is almost always in in top 10 for most of the round.

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Bugboy
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 10:38:14 PM »

I would like to nominate law because he's a veteran player, he leads one of the oldest alliances and has lead his alliance to top 10 in halls of glory since the records began of alliances in the halls of glory

I am all powerful I am a destroyer of worlds beware you shall face my wrath
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2006, 09:57:24 AM »

I wanna nominate FTP aswell 'cus since the moment he started playing this game he managed to get his alliance always in the top 10, and for being a veteran player of course, and staying/ending in the top 10 for 2 rounds 1

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2006, 02:20:56 AM »

I would like to nominate law because he's a veteran player, he leads one of the oldest alliances and has lead his alliance to top 10 in halls of glory since the records began of alliances in the halls of glory

i second this statement it tales real skill to get top ten alliance each round and yet not make top ten commander rank, showing great leader ship and that his alliance is well led

WARS Account= Overmind
FOO
Corporal

Just face facts, you will always be a n00b so STFU

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2006, 08:27:21 AM »

chicpea and the darkness for their website and helping others, as well as chic for maxing out, and the darkness for choosing not to max out.

I guess it sucks to be on the outside lookin in. Then again, SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!

http://teufelhundenspaceoddysseyhelpsite.piczo.com/
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2006, 09:01:06 AM »

ummm actally i would nomiante Argus, he mastered the game quickly and is a great player

A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2006, 12:51:16 PM »

ummm actally i would nomiante Argus, he mastered the game quickly and is a great player

I don't wanna put a stop to this, but I thought it said don't say names that are already there? Opps
And since Argus is already there 16

Argus
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2006, 12:59:51 PM »

Thank you Lamma, the cheque is in the mail....

I am not entirely sure I am allowed to nominate anyone, me being a big bad legend, but I think A^Bloody^Idiot would be a good candidate. He is rising like a rocket, and I am trying my best to keep up, but I simply cant figure out a way to do any better than what i am already doing.
Sets me back to when I was trying to play catchup with Wizard of War and Lightseeker, and I could slowly catch up with light... but no matter what i tried, Wizard of War was just kept being better and faster.
So... for reminding outdoing me completely and leaving me in the dark as to how, I hereby nominate ABI.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2006, 11:09:40 PM »

actually this one says only you cant nominate yourself.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2006, 12:44:15 PM »

ow oops, I thought I read it, sorry Opps
Must be sumthing wrong with me
(*ABI looks at his own name and knows what's wrong*)

SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2006, 02:29:29 PM »

Moved to History, Awards, Accomplishments Forum, in the future please post in the correct forums.

-SnipeDragon
Moderator of SpaceO
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2006, 04:48:54 PM »

That section is locked to non mods. I could not start the topic in this section. if you would check you would know that only mods can start new topics in this section.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »

Im perfectly aware, however I also know that now that its moved, you can reply to this topic...for future reference, just ask in the original post to have it moved to the correct section if you cant post it there yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: