Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 10:09:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Noteworthy commanders, and legendary commanders.  (Read 49066 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2006, 08:42:03 PM »

I feel so left out =-/
Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 01:08:29 PM »

Well I will have to nominate Lammalord.  reason one He has kept his position in the top 10 for quit awhile all the while attacking any all he thinks he can get away with it.  Reason two.  He has been around a long time and has helped many people with his alts. Reason three he is one of the most well known in the game, be it as a hated foe or as an ally.  He has been sancentioned a few times and found many bugs. Like him or not this is worthy of at least noteworthy status, maybe even legendary status.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2006, 07:56:51 PM »

i second lamma cuz without him teaching me. i would be no where this round. i've managed to stay in the top 10 for most of the round and without argus would have held first place for more than a day. this is my first round and as people can see i have learned alot in such a short time. i still have alot more to learn tho. but it was all cuz of lammalord.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 10:24:03 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
Remfer
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2006, 08:07:57 PM »

I third lamma!  Very good commander, and quick to get up there.  As far as i can tell, in the last three weeks, (maybe more, that fourth was the time i wasn't really here) lamma hasn't gone down at all.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 03:37:52 AM »

If we could nominate more than one commander, I'd nominate Nich D. Wolfwood.
I mean, when I first came back to SpaceO with the zephyrblade account, he seemed to be up the top (or near) all the time.
O:

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 04:15:49 AM »

you can nominate any you see fit here,  with the listed exeptions you can't nominate yourself or your alts.  this is not an election. this to see who others believe belong in the new noteworthy or be added to the legendary commanders list.  and the reason you believe they deserve to be there.  Since this will be a new list any and all nominations are considered even those already on the old list
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:35:38 AM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Smee
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2006, 05:33:48 AM »

you can nominate any you see fit here,  with the listed exeptions you can nominate yourself or your alts.  this is not an election. this to see who others believe belong in the new noteworthy or be added to the legendary commanders list.  and the reason you believe they deserve to be there.  Since this will be a new list any and all nominations are considered even those already on the old list

sorry frank u have a mist type in there ^^

so ill nominate my self lol

Smee
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2006, 05:35:58 AM »

I fixed that

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Remfer
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »

Smee, why do u nominate yourself?
Smee
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2006, 06:35:43 PM »

Smee, why do u nominate yourself?

well remfer to be absoultly honest, i dont think i belong here among the so called BEST

my alliance has never been in the top 10 in end game
ive only been in the top 10 rankings twice but never in end game

so i dont belong here, but i love to be a thorn in everyones butt, and everyone knows when i fight i HIT hard.

smee 12
Remfer
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2006, 10:51:46 PM »

laugh i know.....
Smee
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2006, 01:54:00 AM »

tell me remfer wat it is u know ????

Smee 12
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2006, 01:23:14 PM »

You know what, Smee . . . I'll give you that nomination of noteworthy commander status.

I will nominate you for enstilling fear in others while your alliance was on a roll the first round I joined. Your alliance is the first alliance I joined and the ONLY alliance I have been kicked out of.

While, granted, yes I did end up triumphant over your alliance, you still held the alliance together for the most part until you started disbanding everyone. Either way, enstilling fear on your enemies and holding an alliance together is a challange in and of itself, especially in an unstable enviornment that was once a reality in Space Odyssey

Smee
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2006, 03:36:21 PM »

such kind words from a person who i know doesnt like me ^^ i am honored to have a nomination come from a once allie and now a enemy

Smee 12
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 09:09:14 PM »

I'll second Smee's nomination, and I think there is enough info here for me to compile a newer, more accurate legendary commander list, so once it's unlocked, I'll get to work on editing everything and creating the true accurate list.

I'd appreciate if anyone who posts from now on would post their personal top ten legendary commander's list, as I will us it to determine the order the commanders are put on.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: