Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 15, 2024, 02:33:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Takers Alliance  (Read 55752 times)
deathStar1337
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 09:39:47 AM »

RT at war with TH again  wow this may just motivate me to play again so i can get me SOME RT BOOTY at the end of my GUN !  laugh laugh laugh

nothing better then muderizing some RT to make you feel good. RT done nothing but provoak TH for the last 4 rounds or so. always giving some excuse or what not.

PARTY ON DUDES!!!  17

P.S 17 smelly  17
Report to moderator   Logged

Forfeit the game , Before somebody else Takes you out of the frame and Puts your name to shame, Cover up your face , You can't run the race, The pace is too fast,You just won't last!
deezee66
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2007, 12:11:25 AM »

excuse? let me make one thing clear i'm not offering any excuses and to be honest I no longer care what anyone at TH thinks of us but you have foo to thank for this war since he cant behave himself and Franks excuses are worthless always backing foo's unprovoked attacks when we were supposed to have nap with TH so the bounty on Peter Angelo was cancelled out by foo's previous attacks but let me say bring it on i'm tired of this stuff harhar
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2007, 02:13:09 AM »

lol deeeeeeeez th will ownzors u and u go bye bye

TH go  sniper sniper then RT go  oops we shuldnt hav gone 2 war wif th then i go  lol_sign then Rt goes  sorry and then i go  lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign lol_sign and then FTP goes  spam and i get muted

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2007, 07:17:27 AM »

I like the conclusion  12

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2007, 09:52:24 AM »

NOtice of war with RiskTakers.   This is to inform Risk Takers that the Teufel Hunden and Risk Takers are now officialy at war,  Due to a fatal lack of respect from certain members of RT, their survival in this universe has become superflous and will be terminated before they can waste any more precious ressources. To those who lack enough neurons to understand this, understand that we are at WAR

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »

2 oww not a war..my poor nubby shippies  2dead 

icecream
   MALICE
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »

see now the bounty on peter was done by me a day r 2 before i joined RT's. if someone gets on the bounty list and can't get off the same day. then they suck and deserve to be bountied. with the new bounty system it's imposible to stay on the bounty list unless it's an alt that attacks only. something else emi needs to change back to the old ways. lets face facts. but no matter what RT's can now say that they 0red TH's best player. namely foo! so they still have that and TH can't take that away from them.
deezee66
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2007, 02:02:33 AM »

You guys(TH) need to go back to the war server your out of your league here and TH isnt what it used to be sorry Spayed RT isnt going anywhere until we decide to stop playing v
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2007, 02:41:38 AM »

dz, good point. I think poor Frank is just doing this to try to get some attention to his poor alliance that is now just a ghost of what it used to be. It is sad to see the great TH fall on such hard times as to have to pick on us.
MALICE
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2007, 01:18:19 PM »

Picking on RT? that is the understatement of the year, TH and RT have been arguing for awhile now, and saying that each others alliances are crap i think is just pitiful, because you have to stoop as low as each other just to say something worse.TH and RT are just as bad as each other, trash talking each other on the forum is just childish and if you want to let what you have to say be known, do it on the battlefield. 
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2007, 01:27:27 PM »

now i want to see standing applouse for malice or youll die 13

but seriously- she has a very good point 1

BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2007, 03:38:01 PM »

Trash talking is just as important as battling and can impact the outcome of wars, so do not underestimate the importance of words little one. 

Anyway, since I don't have time to do missions and I'm not going to donate to battle, I can't do anything else but trash talk at this point.

deezee66
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2007, 09:41:20 PM »

Picking on RT? that is the understatement of the year, TH and RT have been arguing for awhile now, and saying that each others alliances are crap i think is just pitiful, because you have to stoop as low as each other just to say something worse.TH and RT are just as bad as each other, trash talking each other on the forum is just childish and if you want to let what you have to say be known, do it on the battlefield. 

I do value your opinion you have been an ally in the past and i hope the future but this war was bound to happen whenever you have two hardnosed leaders who arent willing to back down and one side cant see the other sides point or cant agree with it things like this will come up and the sad part are those that get caught in the crossfire but that cant be helped for we must all stand up for what we believe in no matter what
MALICE
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2007, 11:20:52 PM »

Badguy, i see where your coming from, but seriously this undermining each other in forums is really starting to get ridiculous, both alliances as far as im concerned have excellent players, and each alliance has different tactics to as they play.As for the war, no one seems to be making any attacks so why keep it going? Maybe this war is continuing just so the alliance that wins can make more uncalled for and stupid remarks in this forum, because as i can see so far theres only a battle of words going on, nothing more.
deezee66
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 02:10:52 AM »

honestly i've been busy on another game and havent been spending as much time on SO lately as i see a lot of people have too many people have quit and it's not as fun as it used to be i go for days and no attacks even when i do bounties and i used to be attacked atleast 3 times a day and if i do attack someone they dont counter whats the fun in that
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: