Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 09:27:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Takers Alliance  (Read 55456 times)
Remfer
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »

if my attacks fail do you think i did any harm?  i probably destroyed easy to ressuply ships 1
Report to moderator   Logged
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »

You're right, you're harmless  12
Remfer
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:23:56 AM »

Not for long 1 i like the splinter cell tactic (which doesn't really work here)
deezee66
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »

I have decided to restructure RT since we have made alot of enemies. and will be turning over leadership to deezee66(which is my original account) from dz796 and turning back to our original ideals and if anyone wants to be a part of that message me ingame id#5088
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 11:07:20 PM »

lol how does changing from one to the other make a diffrence laugh
deezee66
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 11:44:10 PM »

Davey thats just part of it, and while i'm at i'm sorry about some things i said to you and as far as what i'm attempting to fix is members taking things in their own hands and making big messes
kryologic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 11:55:19 PM »

Well as far as i'm concerned, i dont care if you change your name to dogcrap696, i'm goin to continue to kill all risktakers that get anywhere close to me in the ranks, for the exception of badguy. badguy seams to be a cool dude and dont have the same crappy attitude that you do. maybe you should consider allowing him to rebuild your alliance
Asria
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 12:21:05 AM »

I'm not one to say this...Seeing as I'm no better...But...YES! Do let someone else rebuild it.
BadGuy
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 12:24:06 PM »

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys, but because of work and other responsibilities, my time on SO will be very limited and I won't be able to spend the time necessary to take on the role of rebuilding an alliance.

DZ is a good guy though and should be given a chance to rebuild his alliance. I am also not sure what it is that has caused so many to be against Risk Takers, but DZ will probably be rebuilding with just about all new members so if he is careful with choosing his members I should think that the reasons for the problems in the past should be behind us.
Asria
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »

And why does everyone still a damned problem with me from the past?
deezee66
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 11:05:23 PM »

Well as far as i'm concerned, i dont care if you change your name to dogcrap696, i'm goin to continue to kill all risktakers that get anywhere close to me in the ranks, for the exception of badguy. badguy seams to be a cool dude and dont have the same crappy attitude that you do. maybe you should consider allowing him to rebuild your alliance

The attitude you are reffering to came from members of LOI trying to bully RT and i dont give in to that sort of thing but i do try to treat everyone fairly and i have helped out several smaller alliances through my alts and made many friends along the way but i'm sorry i rubbed you the wrong way
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 01:49:52 PM »

first off i'm very disapointed in u DZ. this is a game of war. wars happen. then u move on. no need to say your sorries. the rest can just get over it instead of holding grudges. keep your own path and let no one dictate to u how u should be. if people want to give u a hassle. i will put my alt in RT's next round and kill em all for ya. funny thing is no one seems to hold a grudge against someone that's always in the top ten. they would much rather pick on the weaker players. but the few that know me. know that i'm always ready to defend the weak. why we can't be allies cuz my second has a problem with RT's. that doesn't mean i don't still count u as a friend. i may have the L beside my name. but both me and davey's word is law for NAW.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:52:48 PM by wolfy28 » Report to moderator   Logged
deezee66
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

please dont misunderstand me the only thing i'm sorry about is that we couldnt be friends (Kryo and I) and as far as what i had to clear up between me and davey that is between us and now put in the past and dont worry wolfy i'm still me but i have to take more time in letting people i dont know in RT but any alt of wolfy's is welcome anytime
wolfy28
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 11:22:42 PM »

1 good to hear DZ. RT was after all my first alliance to be in. i think me RT's and lamma was the only ones to know that. cuz i was only in there for i think 2-3 days
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2007, 12:37:34 AM »

you want to bad mouth me on here badguy ill give you  a war full scale this time me and dz spoke the other day and it was all sorted now you bring it up again well lets do war then just me against your alliance and on a side note the 5 dollars you donated for me i covered ten fold
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 12:58:42 AM by davey boy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: