Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 14, 2024, 05:09:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hall of Shame (Sir Emi, please check for those who need banning, 1st post)  (Read 91849 times)
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: May 02, 2006, 02:06:45 AM »

Luffy is always right..... confused
I'm scared. laugh

meh. i'm am so tired. yawn yawn yawn
g'night guys.
Report to moderator   Logged

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 02, 2006, 01:02:23 PM »

Luffy your job as moderator is to protect the TOS.  Not censor and edit.  Gain a little perspective.  You do a fine job, but dont preach.
As the imperial gaurds would tell people as they approached Ceaser, Remember thou art mortal.
Its just a game that  .0000004% of the planet happens to play.
And Im sorry dial-ups, but its not anyone elses problem if you cant keep up.  There are options.  I guess that, using that logic, we shpuld figure out who has the lowest powered PC, and have the whole game based on those parameters.  356MHz anyone?
No apologies for my opinion, my ability to have broadband, or having good enough ships to crush missions.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2006, 02:12:09 AM »

First off, the 1st amendment states that you have the right to say what you want, not where you want. You can say whatever you want on your forum, but the 1st amendment does not say you can say it here.

Second, this is Luffy's list, he has the right to choose who he put's on.

Third of all, I don't remember hearing him invoke is moderatorship. He's no more agitated than anybody would be. In fact, I'm pretty sure just about anybody else would've used way more exclamation marks in that post.

Fourthly, the majority of internet goers use 56K-ish connections.

And fifthly, to mrtimbr549, do you have any apologies or compassion for the people you trample over because of your broadband?

(Edited for typos.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 02:30:54 AM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2006, 02:43:12 AM »

the issue is not broadband or dial up the issue was we requested that E increase the respaw of missions and make more avalible.  enstead he made missions take 15 turns from a lovely 5 truns.  I am snail speed dial up myself.  I mean I get a turn just changing pages.  That is why E was put here for making missions take 3 times the turns and not fixing the respawn rate. with more players we still have the same problem of missions going to fast. That is the whole point. E rates hall of shame for a a half baked fix that has caused many folks greif.  Also for those with more than 2 billion power doing anything over 10% missions is suicide.  no matter the ship used.  and I would have to agree with Zyggy on that.  DO not get me wrong I love E for making this game availble for us to play and I know he works very hard on it.  He is one of the best game desingers around because most of the time he listens to what  feedback we are giving him.  And luffy does not have a lock on all the game statictics and he defends E way too much. However, on his behalf E does not belong here for the stated purpose of breaking TOS.  But hall of shame works for the reasons stated buy Zyggy.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2006, 02:48:48 AM »

A quick clarification, I am not taking sides (though I do have one), I'm just stating a few facts (and asking a question).

Just so you all understand.

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2006, 10:15:59 AM »

Im standing up for Zyggys right to say whatever he wants.
And on another note:

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR GETTING AN EDUCATION, FINDING A GOOD JOB, AND PAIYING FOR BROADBAND.  How embarrased I am for being moderately successful, and being able to afford that which I have.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2006, 01:39:01 PM »

Zyygy can say whatever he wants, just not whatever he wants here. This is Emi's forum, thus he can make up whatever rules he wants concerning it. (Other than that whole Anti-Discrimination Act thing, but that's a different subject and doesn't concern us at the moment.)

Oh, and I'm not asking "Are you sorry for having broadband?". I'm asking "Do you feel sorry for the people you trample because you have broadband?". Should people be knocked out of the competition because they're not as rich as us? And if so, shouldn't we lable this game as requiring broadband? Just a thought.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2006, 11:24:51 PM »

and I exorcise MY free speech in saying:

this whole thread is spam.

reason: this should be in the report abuse section.  where it is no is like: look at me! I broke the rules 100 times today, yippee!

give me a break.  a kit kat break  14

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2006, 12:10:35 AM »

No, it's quite an acomplishment to get into the prestigeous Hall o' Shame!

And, I assure you, anybody who earns this achievment gets the... reward they deserve.

Ninjas, ninja ninja ninja ninja, attack!

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2006, 11:45:36 AM »

luv_me(#9515): u ld fart
Finis(#3229): luv_me, i don't like seing insults directed at anyone. i want an explanation now!

mrtimbr549(#298): easy luv_me...
Doc(#9749): whats your problem?

luv_me(#9515): go screw yourself

luv_me(#9515): u ****** queers
luv_me(#9515): so what

Finis(#3229): luv_me, i want an explanation to your insult of me.
luv_me(#9515): this game s

Nuff said....

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2006, 02:44:54 PM »

I never said he couldn't say it, but Sir Emi isn't breaking ToS, and since this IS my list,
I have every right to say Sir Emi can't be put on it, as has already been stated. Secondly, as Chronos has already stated as well, I NEVER mentioned my moderating having anything to do with this, now you're slandering me, or at least, trying to. As a moderator, yes I have to enforce ToS, which is what this list, which was made before I was a moderator, does. I'm also telling people to follow them all the time, so don't try to imply or even say that I'm not doing my job, because I am. You can say what you want, but I don't need you trying to manipulate an honest thread into your own personal Emi bashing arena ok? I have every right to tell you that you can't yell at him in here, because the Hall of Shame is for anyone who spams in the chat, acts like a Noob, or any other amazingly stupid and shameful act that is breaking ToS. And I made sure that the front page says that now, so the implied meaning is now STATED IN PIRNT, meaning Sir Emi, who has done none of these because he hasn't broken ToS, is unable to be put on this list at all, since i stated in print now. I figured everyone would be good and understand the lists implied meaning, but of course, I forgot, the world is 80% full of manipulators that will exploit anyone and thing they can to get there way.

And mrtimbr, by uping the turns, Sir Emi makes it fairer to those who can't AFFORD anything more then dial-up. Is it fair to tell them they can play but will never have a chance to win becuase of their financial position? Answer me that! whatever Sir Emi's reasons were for changing the turns, they had to be good ones or he wouldn't have done it, did you ever stop to consider that, or are you guys to busy being pissed off that he slowed your game down a little bit. You guys keep saying that the game is too slow paced now. Really? I've seen some major power jumps, some serious changes in the top ten, and more fighting going n AFTER the update then before, when back then everyone was just going up at a nearly exact same pace. Wither you like it or not this update HAS made the game more active, and slowed it down only a little. I see no stalling in the game, people still look like they're growing in power everyday to me.

Sometimes to do what is right and best for EVERYONE, you have to do what isn't popular. Sir Emi is doing just that. Maybe this will change in the future and it'll get lowered, maybe not. Who knows and frankily it shouldn't matter. If all you care about is winning, then tell him you'll donate $100 if he lowers the turns or something, and see if you can buy him off. Otherwise, deal with it or quit.

You want to bash Emi, go make a thread that says bash emi for the 15 turns here or whatever like that, and i'll make sure I won't post in it, I'll let you guys yell, kick, scream, and throw your two year old tantrums all you want. Just get it out of my thread. And I'm not the only one who says the 15 turns are good. Go look at my thread called 5 turns=Monkey D. Luffy says your stupid, or something along those lines. It's in General Discussion.

Why not try getting a petition going if this is affecting your gameplay so bad? Do what an responsible adult would, rather then an angry two year old. You might actual getSir Emi to change his mind, but if I was him and I saw you guys acting like this demanding the turns changed back, I'd ignore you too.

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »

lonewolv100, being a total n00b, cussin', calling Luffy gay, just being a complete incessant n00b.

lonewolv100(#9684): im getin really ****ed
TamTam(#8490):
TamTam(#8490):
Chronos(#9175): lovewolv, you wanna get hall o' sham'ed?
lonewolv100(#9684): now tell me
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
TamTam(#8490): how do you change to vertical??
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
lonewolv100(#9684): die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!die!
Finis(#3229): remember to close your tags please.
TamTam(#8490): monkey how do you set direction?
Chronos(#9175): this is spam! i hate reground ground pork glued together with gorrilla glue.
lonewolv100(#9684): 1
lonewolv100(#9684): 2

It'd been goin' on for a little while. And he was threatening us with spam before that too.

(Added:)
More shameful quotes:

Limewire(#9897): **********

Limewire(#9897): ****** chat bye..

lonewolv100(#9684): every1 here but finis is a *****

General Sylvan(#7828): yes u ******* **** er

General Sylvan(#7828): yep, i sure am you **** face

General Sylvan(#7828): monkey screwd u

General Sylvan(#7828): so are u *****
TwistedMan(#7247): love u (l
jeffsupersaiyan(#4156): ok thanks
ars68(#1432): 2: i'm more worried about missions, then people
TamTam(#8490): sylvanis an idiot

lonewolv100(#9684): what makes you so great hell listen to u?
Monkey D. Luffy(#1516): general slyvan, i am a moderator, i have authority and i am ordering you to calm down.
lonewolv100(#9684): so?

General Sylvan(#7828): i am just kidding, i just like to cuss out other players

They're individual if not grouped together I believe.

And TamTam.

Luffy's seen him go at it, and it'd take hours and probably crash the bored to post all his smack.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 01:17:57 PM by Chronos » Report to moderator   Logged

pink_hottie
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 05, 2006, 01:42:34 PM »

17 this is pink hottie and i would like to ask for luv_me to be taken off the hall of sham because who had it before i made it for him and i changed the password on him so that he can not get in so if u could do that for me i would vary much apprectatit
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: May 05, 2006, 11:12:50 PM »

Umm...fraid not, we have no proof you're telling the truth, so sorry, but I can't do that. but compared to TamTam's offenses, I doubt anyone will notice luv_me.

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2006, 04:40:31 AM »

narutokun007(#3783): it's good extends the d i c k
narutokun007(#3783): try two hand wank

holy hell.  3 10

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17