Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 11, 2024, 04:00:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Encounters update  (Read 35210 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2006, 02:22:28 PM »

I agree with you gunfighter, it's time that royalties were worth 2%, regardless.
Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2006, 04:00:43 PM »

Seither choose, if transfering 200 trill through market is not allowed but giving someone 2% of a 9,3 quint ship is allowed.....

TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2006, 06:19:35 PM »

yeah im mean royalties are good and fair to ship deigners ...but some ppl abuse it ,it is also another way to transfer credits but i guess if the person has gold account and has payed for it i guess they can abuse it since they did pay for gold account

WARS Account= Overmind
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2006, 09:55:28 AM »

transfering money for no reason is not fair FTP, getting royalties for a ship YOU made is. if it costs 9.3 quint, then you deserve your 2%, or 930T, of it, instead of the $1 donation rate, which is 70-90B, is that fair? that big a rip-off? for something you made and are letting others use? I think not. But being given 300T for no reason or because you got attacked and lost ships should be allowed and is fair? Check your facts, get some morals, and then come back FTP.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2006, 12:09:22 PM »

You keep complaigning whining the whole time sending someone credits is bad through market. I broni would pay me 2% of all ships he boughed from me and which I designed. I would be max power, so would Palad and several other ppl aswell. If broni buys 100 ships worth 9,23 quint from me (which he did) I should get 18,46 quint from him and you keep on going to whine about 300 trill that was traded between ppl in the top 10.

If broni would want to give someone credits he just say's design this ship for me, then he buys it and givews that person 2% of 9,23 quint. That would be a much faster way of feeding. Then its more like the top 3 are like now, the rest of the top 50 are the designers for the top 3.

And who say's the so much talked about credit transfer was not with a reason?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 12:12:12 PM by FTP » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2006, 12:20:47 PM »

if you designed the ship and he bought it, you deserve the full royalty, regardless of how high it is, that's fair. But giving someone credits without reason isn't, or even giving it to them because they got attacked, so they can get back to where they were. It doesn't matter if it means the top 50 would be at max power, what matters is that people get what they are due.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2006, 12:29:17 PM »

Pitty how you completely fail to respond to what I posted. And srry to see that you insult me and even while youre insulting youre saying BS. I'm not the one needing to get my facts right you should do that before acusing ppl.

If you want to know more about that money trade message me, I have information about it but I do not which to share it on the forum or about how I gained my information. As you keep falling back to giving creds without a reason. If now hellsword or broni would pay me my rightfull 2% I would be maxed, so that would be no fun at all as for me designing ships for him would automaticly transfer me to max. You can raise the reward for royalties abit but I think the max reward should be based to 5 times a 1% mothership reward of that player.

And I dont know were youre comment came with it doesnt matter if the top 50 would be at max power, as that was not what I was saying. I said that the top 50 would be purely the designers of the top 3. Meaning if you dont know the top 3 you cant get high becus if you dont know them you wont get such huge royalty's.

Btw I do have morals, I wont slag ppl off for no reason, I still hope you can proof me one day you have morals aswell.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 12:30:55 PM by FTP » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2006, 12:33:05 PM »

I miss read your post, i thought you said if royalties were 2% the top 50 would be maxed, my mistake.

And I'm not saying that transfer alone FTP, I mean period, all transfers using the market. Royalties are fair, and they need changed, eiither their old 2% limit, or knock it up so you get more then a lousy 70B for a 10quad ship.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2006, 01:27:43 PM »

Yes base it to to the power/commander lvl/encryption lvl of the receiving commander. And still I can give a ship name to someone who just buys a few ships from me. To give me royalties. And with higher payment that would go very fast aswell.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2006, 01:31:29 PM »

true, but it would mean actual ship designers aren't getting jipped. There are some problems with the royalty system, but not as many as there is with the market system right now. Royalties at least requires one end to be a gold account, so it wouldn't be AS prominant as market, which anyone can do.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2006, 01:41:21 PM »

Market is limited to 2 trades a person not having gold, so there you need one godl for the larg transfers aswell.

I think best is to base royaltie to the receiver if my little alt designs a 9,23 quint ship he would jump up to spot 5. Even though he just designed one ship 16

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2006, 01:49:43 PM »

true, basing it on power is still a little unfair though. But it's a step in the right direction.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2006, 01:52:51 PM »

Thats why I said in my first post power/commander lvl/encryption lvl as last 2 cant be manipulated just t get higher reward 16

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2006, 01:59:58 PM »

true, I'm sure we could get some sort of system that was at least semi-fair, more then the one we have now is.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: