Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 16, 2024, 07:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nicholas D. Wolfwood  (Read 8336 times)
zyggy
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 01:16:28 PM »

well, i just want to wish u good luck in ur military career, however long it lasts. my dad was a navy lifer & i too was born in a military hospital, as was my brother. but, i digress, anyway, im sure u have heard all the horror stories about boot camp. mine was usaf, it is tough, but usually wont kill u. if u go in with the right attitude, u learn alot about ur self & those around u. it is the ultimate team "sport". GOOD LUCK & ANCHORS AWEIGH! :17:
Report to moderator   Logged

ONE OF THESE DAYS, I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!!!!
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 05:33:52 PM »

when did any other brach of service have boot camp. Only the US Marines have boot camp, the other services have basic training. My boot platoon started with 3 of the Armies elite. we finished without any of them, they could not hack BOOT CAMP.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2006, 12:21:23 PM »

Frank no offense, but most army guys dont care about boot camp....we train as we already can recognize boots (lol jk)

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 11:41:34 PM »

7 13 that was a good one lol

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 05:24:30 AM »

LOL I cant agree more with what frank first mentioned about right to bear arms and about boot camp . . In the navy its Recruit training.

About the crime in america . . . Immigration is a big one, but all the jobs being outsourced I wouldnt agree with. I know im beating a dead horse but racism has ALOT to do with it. Black people feel that "The white man is keeping them down" and alot of them havent gone through enough educational processes and therefor cannot get a good job to make ends meet, and they turn to drugs and theft to get by. It's a known fact that 7 times more black people get put in jail then white people.

Im not a racist at all, just stating the facts.

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 12:16:09 AM »

gee, i wish i had of read this a long time ago wolfwood, you make perfect sense now. my big brother is a marine.
 sometimes i make fun of him and tell him the marine corps is part of the navy laugh but seriously though i am worried about him, i know what he's doing and it is really scary to me, he just tries to play it off but i know him. anyways i know what you mean about school and peoples harsh intent i made my mom homeschool me because when we were in new york it was really bad. needless to say i despise bullies annd thugs. well you are a-ok in my book mr.

spider2                                                                                                                                                   cheer                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: