Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 04, 2024, 09:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nicholas D. Wolfwood  (Read 8403 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2006, 10:33:42 PM »

Good afternoon Commanders!

Sign: Leo
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 pounds (Ehh i think when i checked it was I THINK 8 stones approx.)

Bio:
I was born in Aurora, Colorado. When I was born, the power went out for a two mile radius from the military hospitol in which I was born. All hospitol generators also failed. There is reason one (most likely) as to why I am the way I am. At the age of two, I moved to Southern California and have lived within the same five mile radius ever since. Along the years I have played football and baseball, all years of which my team finished top 5. At the age of 8 I began Jr Drag Racing. My car was titled "The Night Shift" and is still known by many professional drivers of the NHRA to this day (Gary Densham specifically) due to the fact that I have raced against and beaten their sons/daughters.

In 1995 I went to the national championships in Indianapolis, Indiana at Indianapolis Raceway Park. I took 22nd (which honestly isnt much considering everyone who was eliminated in round 3 placed 22nd). The same year I placed third in division 7 (West coast . . Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah . . pretty much all west cost states).

I to be honest was picked on ALOT from kindergarden to my last year of high school. This is why I have such a harsh nature to be completely honest. I have delt with people's harsh intent towards me for many years and I refuse to put up with it anymore which explains why when anyone says anything that has a slight chance of being taken negativly, I fly off the handle.

To add to why I am so harsh to many people I have mentioned in another post. Project Visitor (aka 10Six) is a 24/7 Own Mine Defend . . . Constant war all day every day. Everyone is your enemy and your everyones enemy . . Only the strong survive. Also, in many of the other games I have played, I have participated in the best of the best clans around. (Especially in Rainbow Six when it first came out) I was the lead sniper of the *I*.*C*.*E* clan. We were so into this game and being the best that we even made our own map for the airport. Some of you who played Rainbow Six may know this map as the Scorpio Airport map.

Reguardless of all that . . When people get to know me in person, they realize I am a generally laid back person. You treat me fairly, I treat you fairly. I love to joke around and can recite many comedy shows. Even shows I have seen only once. Same with movies . . "Pipe the sh*t right outta your homes ladies and gentleman!!!" "Mega-tee, Mega-Tai, Mega-tor, Mega-Too . . Every time I click, it's $9.95 to you!! . . . So I says  .  PULL OUT YOUR VISA!!! ITS EVERYWHERE YOU WANNA BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Anyways . . . . I could go on literally for pages upon pages of all the quotes I know but I'll get back to my point. Ok, so I have covered pretty much growing up, and that I like movies and comedy. I also like Anime. Many kinds of anime and I am always looking to hear about more kinds of anime I can watch. My favorite Anime MOVIE is Akira. My favorite anime series are Full Metal Alchemist (including the movie Search for Shambala), Ghost in the SHell, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Berserk, Hellsing and Gundam Wing. I have other favorites like Evangelion but the ones listed are my favorites.

For what I plan on for my future is pretty well known. On 18 April I will be shipping out to the US Navy to begin training. My father, grandfather and great grandfather all spent many years in the military. My grandfather spent 23 years in the marines and 3-5 years in viet nam. My great grandfather spent 7 months in a Nazi POW camp in world war II. My family is pretty militant and we do not tolerate not good from anyone who has failed to prove they deserve the right to treat others in that manner.

Ummmm I can't really think of anything else anyone even MIGHT want to know about me =-/ If I think of anything else, I will post
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 10:36:06 PM by Nicholas Duo Wolfwood » Report to moderator   Logged

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »

wow...   that IS personal.  of course, I guess not to many worries since there is the fact that in a couple weeks you are going to join the navy anyway.

aaaaanyway, that's cool.  I watched akira, I agree, that was a pretty good movie.  (especially when the satellite ion cannon gets blown up  5 that and the guy ultimately turning into a blob, lol)  have you ever seen the movie "Castle in the Sky"?  I thought that was kinda good to.  it's an anime style movie done by disney.  directed by a japanese guy though.  lol.  let's see...  oh, I wonder, have you ever watched the anime series of final fantasy?  now THAT was weird.  they have the "main" character supposed to be bahumet, and when he wins a battle they actually start up the victory tune from FF7.  (hey, can't help but wonder when the first monster he kills in the show is a giant mushroom, lol)
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 01:20:44 AM »

Anyone could find you from that description. Better lock your valuables up, lol. Jk. But it is amazing to see just how much has happened in your life.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »

Let em find me  . . . I am a master of the Bo Staff and I took 4th place in a national karate championship tournament for sparring. So at close range I would love to see someone test my abilities . . . Also, I am an expert marksman thanks to my father and grandfather, so even at long range I am a lethal adversary.

I am evil and would have no problems ending the life of someone who threatens my well being of life. If I have to defend myself and my property . . . . I will . . .

If someone breaks into your house and poses a threat to you, you have every right as an american to kill that SOB.

Also, that is barely even scratching the surface on what has happened to me during my life so far and doesn't even shed light on what will happen to me in the future.

So find me . . . And see what happens =-)

Also to respond to ARS . . .

Tetsuo didn't quite turn into a "blob" so to speak . . His power began to grow exponentially thus increasing his mass until eventually he had enough energy to turn into a new universe . . 

And yes, I actually watched Castle in the Sky on AS the other day. I thought it was kinda weak =-/

If you want some GOOD stuff to watch, there is  DVD out called "Memories" which has three pilot films from Katsuhiro Otomo (Creator of Akira, Steamboy, etc.) Magnetic Rose, Cannon Fodder and Stink Bomb are the three pilot films on the DVD.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 09:06:34 PM by Nicholas Duo Wolfwood » Report to moderator   Logged

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 06:15:39 PM »

oh, that explains a lot  :15:  thanks for the info.  never thought of the ever increasing power was supposed to be increasing his mass as well.

lol, I guess I like somewhat weak movies as well, as long they have a good story and things go boom, I'm happy 1

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 05:07:18 AM »

Lol, we all have that weakness ars. Or at least, everyone I know does.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 08:02:05 AM »

If someone breaks into your house and poses a threat to you, you have every right as an american to kill that SOB.

And that's EXACTLY what's wrong with America.  You guys take the "right to bear arms" deal WAY too far.

Sorry if that seems a little aggressive, it was just a thought.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 08:18:46 AM by Charlemagne » Report to moderator   Logged

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2006, 03:31:56 AM »

NO we do not take our right to keep and bear arms way to far. To own certian types of weapons you have to have federal lincene and pay exorberent fees for the permits and in some states ridiculous carry items.  and for any of you anit gun people you can have my gun when you pry it out of my cold dead hands.  and you better check for a booby trap because the person that kills me will beat me to hell.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 09:24:28 AM »

Well if you guys aren't as obsessed with guns as you say you are, then why does America have one of the highest crime rates in the world?  I'm not anti-gun whatsoever, I believe they are integral parts of our life, but still, one must draw a line somewhere.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2006, 09:20:43 PM »

all the illegal immigrants taking our jobs. and morons buying stuff made in China and everywhere else in the world.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2006, 09:22:36 PM »

I'm sorry, you kinda lost me there.  What do illegal immigrants and products manufactured in China have to do with crime, again?

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2006, 09:26:56 PM »

no good jobs for most of those criminals

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 09:30:11 PM »

Ohhh ok I understand.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »

hmmm...  maybe all the high crime also has to do with relaitvely high population density (not THE highest, but up there) in some places, coupled with a general attitude of, whatever I want, I get. 

remember, the first crimes commited weren't done with guns, they were done with sticks and stones.  doesn't matter what there is to use, if someone wants to kill, they find ways   14  why else would an insane asylum actually need SPECIAL rooms for the insane, ALONG WITH straight jackets.  as I said, they find ways that some never even consider (unless paid to, of course)   :13:  lol

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2006, 11:28:34 PM »

not to mention there are more things to get put in jail for in the US than in most other countries.  and Paying off the judge is not as pelivent in the US. Not to mention there are lots more lawyers per capita and more cops

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: