Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 03, 2024, 10:25:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: a mission suggestion  (Read 1737 times)
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2006, 10:44:45 AM »

i have never liked that after your attacks the first ship takes all the damage... in real life they would alternate because 3 of the same ships would be changeing places or flying side by side not in a single file line.. the damage should alternate between all your ships.. ive been thinking that since last year just never posted it.
Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 11:27:17 AM »

Well alot of things are weird, when I attack my ship hits 1 or 2 times at max. When defending my ship could do 10 times damage :S.

When I have 5 the same ships. In 1 fleet or in 5 different fleets. They're flying to the enemy why they differ in att and hp due to swarm bonus. And with defence, no matter if those 5 ships are flying to gather as 5 different fleets or as one fleet they have same defence. Its just how you name it how they fly they attack all 5 attack so not difference.

1 big gun aint able to destroy 1 trill swarmers. So a weapon system should have 1 trill guns to destroy 1 trill swarmers. But those 1 trill weapons should have no effect against a tank with high defence. But it does as it act's like 1 gun.

The swarm bonus should be something like the mroe ships you have the harder it is to kill them all as when you lock targets you can or miss a shot or a shot could hit a target that was already hit. So the more ships you have the higher % you have to get soem survivors, youre HP wont go up a single ship cant take more damage. And why the hack would the attack go up in groups for the individual ship? And when a 1 trill tank gets massed with 1 trill ships or a swarmer the effect shoudl be the same.

The kinda swarm bonus to attack should be a negation of the swarmbonus for saving ships. As when you attack 1 mill swarmers with 1 trill. Then you have alllot of shot and therefor a high change of destroying all ships.

When a group opf swarmers shoot on a tank and they almost destroy it why woudl they return back home without blowing the ship they could easily have handle with 1 mroe shot.

When a ship is going to board another. Why dont the marines just fight till one of the ships is empty of marines?

I could continea like this with things that should be different if you look to reality

And to youre comment, if you see 3 tanks and you have 5 units with a anti -tank gun. You know that if you would let them all shoot 1 tank you have a large change it gets destroyed. Or you could spread the damage and destroy nothing. What you choose?
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: