Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
May 13, 2024, 02:20:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: QUIT COMPLAINING AND SWITCH IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 25586 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2007, 02:32:21 PM »

See, Chicpea you still fail to realize the true nature of Nicholas D. Wolfwood.

Let me give you a little history . . . Nicholas D. Wolfwood is a character from the anime Trigun. I like anime which is why I also have the account MP3-228 (Which should be NP3) and Vash The Stampede.

I said DANCE PUPPETS DANCE to prove one point. Everything ive said so far has been jumped on by just about every active commander out there. Nicholas is a nickname of which I have been using as an alias for my roleplaying. My attitude is the same. Its nothing more then roleplaying yet you take it seriously. THAT in and of itself is amusing due to the response my threads bring. Its happened many times.

Laugh all you want at the posts but the fact still remains that you have yet to give a good solid reason as to why you consider it cheating. Could it be that you don't have an answer? Could it be that you are afraid I might prove your theory bunk? I doubt your afraid of someone like me, so why not back up what you say and give reason.

You commented about me arguing to get my ships back, and at least I showed evidence of fault and was made to get peoples votes.

These changes came without a mass vajority of people interested. To be very honest, its too late now but if there was a poll origionally that I could vote no, don't change market limits and still lost .. I would not have been nearly as upset. When I dug down and thought about it, what I truely am pissed off about was that Emi failed to inform people of the changes that COULD have been and allowed the people to vote for the changes. The game is created so people such as me and you can enjoy it. Wouldn't it be best if the people who are meant to enjoy the game get to voice their opinions about how things go? Granted, no we don't need to vote about everything such as new game features, but sudden changes to systems that have been in play for so long? . . . . .

I also still find it odd that, now of all times, transferring credits was a major problem. Why wasn't it a problem before? I am humored that no-one has commented about Eberon being fed credits to attack me repeatedly. The way that was handled was CLEARLY a violation of the TOS but no-one said a word. Now, people were doing it to advance in ranking and get a better position without really hitting anyone that I know of in the top 20 . . and now its a major problem. Why is that?

(You know . . I just thought of something . . . We really should just talk in MSN and deal with it, but isn't posting on the forums more entertaining? We cant fight in game, so why not on the forums?!? INGENIOUS! (Wow, I cant spell))
Report to moderator   Logged

chicpea
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »

I dont care if u havnt grown up and stopped playing make believe wot u do is none of my buisness.

The fact remains there was people abusing the market, just because i dont post proof in here does not make the fact that players wasnt abusing/cheating (whatever u want to call it) the game. When u change ur name to Emi and become the owner the game then n only then will i need to prove to u anything as far as im concerened i dont need to prove anything to any other person but Emi and only if asked me too.

So settle petal and step down from that podium uve put urself on.

Just remember my point of view was one of many.

The change has been made so Emi must of thought there was unfair playing going on too.
TheMerchant
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2007, 11:31:42 PM »

yes chic im with you on this one, always and forever. everyone knows it and it bothers just about everyone. thank you to all the people who helped limit the abuse.

WARS Account= Overmind
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2007, 10:22:02 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I should have emi change the name of one of my accounts to The Master Puppeteer . . . . .

Oh well. New round is going to start with the new changes already put in . . I'll show you how much I really cared about the market changes when I play the next round from the start. I will show the true skill of Nicholas D. Wolfwood . . .

Smee
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2007, 09:02:48 AM »

this topic has no further intrest due to the changes and i am now locking it

Smee 12
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: