Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 16, 2024, 11:02:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DDAY requirements changed  (Read 8113 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: August 27, 2006, 05:15:48 PM »

The DDAY requirements are commander level 100 and Top 200 position.
Warning day will start as usual, and DDAY Defenders can still defend and this will ensure only veteran players have access to DDAY.

This action has been taken because of an attempt to abuse this feature, by using alts or transfeing credits to new players in an attempt to start it. I am also taking this opportunity to point out that transfering credits with royalty system or market is not allowed, exept for services done by the other commander.

God Speed!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 07:48:57 AM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Ricu
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »

*Incoming transmision

This just came in : This round will last till christmas AT LEAST   laugh

i like the upgrade
Report to moderator   Logged

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 09:46:27 PM »

transfering credits with royalty system or market is not allowed, exept for services done by the other commander.

im confused on this claify it please? so what the spaceballs did last round with the market is not allowed? then why did you let it happen?

except for services, dose that mean via ppl buying stuff and selling on the market normaly? or by som1 just buying a ship normaly.. so this means you cant give money to other players.. humm im sort of confused...

so just wondering emi, would them finding a black hole and selling the quads to it be concidered as "services"

or if someone was to donate for you, and you give them money, would that be "services"
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 09:58:00 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 04:00:14 AM »

I think if someone just got a mortal blow you coudl send some creds to help him out, or a friend of yours joins in the game, send him abit to get him started. Or I know someone who had some problems why he coudlnt play SO for the start of the round. So then I would liek it if I'm allowed to send such persons some cash.

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 05:30:13 AM »

Credit transfers clarification:

Donations are excluded, your are not giving your credits, but rather donate on behalf of another.

Services would be designing, giving coordinates, helping to attack someone or clear a system, etc.
Helping a friend or alliance member in need is allowed, as long as you help him out, not power-level him on a regular basis.

What is not allowed is giving away credits on a regular basis for no apparent reson than to get the other commander to the same or close rank position, or make his power 10X what he had, in order to become stronger or modify the top 20, power-leveling a commander by giving him credits it did not work for in any way, leaving the others that played the game and got there hard at a disadvantage.

God Speed!

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 11:24:51 AM »

uh no emi i believe what lamma is saying is that are you allowed to give people credits in return for them sending a donation bonus (of turns) to you.

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Kalkaph
Private

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 04:10:20 PM »

well, at least this will make the game last longer, it'll be a real challenge to go from scratch to top 10 but i'll find a way to make it without donating! well, more because i can't donate, only 15  4

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2006, 12:23:42 AM »

ya, i am wondering emi.. if someone was to donate 5$ to turns for me, that i could repay this "service" by tranfering a reasonable amount of credits to them...

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2006, 08:26:38 AM »

DDAY requirements changed and edited to reflect what DDAY is.

Lamma, that does seem like a way around the exchange rate, using your skills to turn given turns into way more credits than it was intended...
The turn donation is there for commanders to use themselfs to make missions and explore the game, not turn it into a credits farm for the high level commander...

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2006, 07:24:20 PM »

humm thanks for letting me know ppl were urging me to do it, and i wanted to make sure, i mean after i saw this post here..

oh oh is hells in troble :p he did it even when i told him this thread and not to do it untill emi califys...

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2006, 09:14:48 PM »

actually last tiem i did it was about a week ago... but i wont anymore if its against teh rules now...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2006, 11:19:40 PM »

a weak agao what a lie hellsword you did it yesterday with drakken

Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »

I personally like the new set of rules... i hate getting half way to the top the dday comes and io have start all over again. and lamma i dont see why you want to point the finger so bad.. youve done more abuseing of just about everything than anyone ellse, apart maybe from duo barton

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2006, 12:40:37 AM »

well i stoped i even told hellsword not to do, it and sent him the link to this fourm that show emi saying its not allowed, sure i did bad things, but when emi said stop its the law, and i dont do it again, ever.. but this time i saw emi say stop, and yet after emi said no he still did it, even though he was aware that emi said no...

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2006, 12:35:24 PM »

lamma no i didnt i transfered teh money to drakken 2 days ago, btu i had already received the turns 2 or 3 days before that, so what am i supposed t odo break off a deal in the middle of it when ive already gotten truns and hes gotten nothing? you gave me teh link after i had already sent the money actually, and i was planning on doing more since the only way to win now is to get turns doanted, but i stopped after you sent the link... so your lying.
e(#1)
2006-08-29 10:58:59
Donation bonus your way

Current server time: 2006-9-1 12:30

so ok 3 and a half days ago, adn he had already sent the money to his paypal account a week ago, and we had agreed on a deal... and also emi just said no now, his first post was directed at doanting for others as a way of transferring cash which he said was fine, not about paying people to donate for you, and you sent me teh link quite a while after this happened (i do have msn logs) so stop ur lying to make oyu look better lamma, your just mad because you were being cheap and not paying people much so they came to me instead... Ive stopped now and stopped as soon as emi said no, cut off other deals i was making, so you can shut up...

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: