Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 01:08:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Doom's Day Defense  (Read 11280 times)
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« on: March 21, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »

yes its the new one and we are very peaceful right now and i will accept any truses that anyone sends at me.. trying to get some allys here 16

and ill ask Foo if he can do the same for the main DDD (dooms day defenders)

for now the dooms day defense is requesting alliances with anyone that wants one

-EDIT-

well sorry that offer is up now that were back in force i the new ddd wont be allies anyone.. unless spshial things... or curcomstances... other than that no allies.. this is now meant to see what my members can take to be a true DDD meamber.. if they can take the blows from other people... attack back hard... and still grow then there worthy players.. but untill then its learning time!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 11:07:08 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 02:37:16 PM »

I hope you know, it's spelled defense, not defence, lol. Sounds like you guys are stealing someones fence. Jk, but glad to hear you aren't read to blow up people's heads....yet.
Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:44:16 PM »

Hey now Luffy, it's not spelled wrong...

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 08:46:26 PM »

happy?

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »

Well it's not the wrong spelling for me, anyway.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 10:19:15 AM »

It was, but I figured I'd just make sure. I thought it might have been purposely spelled that way, you never know, that's why i asked....kinda.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 04:37:06 PM »

Well it's only spelled wrong for you Americans... *scowl* lol

Americans... think you can take over English... pfffft...

Just so everyone knows, there is NO such thing as US English.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2006, 01:28:27 PM »

No, it's American English, not US. lol, people always say US, but it's American.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 08:19:45 AM »

But still, it should not exist, it is nearly the same as "regular" English, except for some words which have has the spelling.... "dumbed-down" a bit.  (I don't know if that's the word I was looking for but it was the only one I could think of)

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 01:56:15 PM »

No, American English is a cultural mix of a lot of other languages, we have over a hundred words (at least) from other languages, and that's not including slang words. American English is an evolving language, Truely I guess it should be called American, without the english added on, but I didn't name it. Plus, America is the top trading nation in the world overall, so of course lots of people will speak our language rather then normal english, since they are both compatible, we have the same words as "regular" English, but others as well.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 09:45:30 PM »

Well then, I guess I'll have to create my own version of English too.  :16:

*starts speaking in Canadian English, which is the same as English, but has had the Canadian attached to it to give me an excuse to make it seem special*

mrtimbr549
Sergeant

There are those who call me....Timmmm

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 12:46:43 PM »

Americans speak 'bastardized' English.  The English to which Char and the others are refering to is 'proper, or queens' English.

America has the largest trade decicet, but China and Japan move much more.  Economics 101, part of req. classes in college.

Do us all a favor, pull your bottom lip over your head -- and swallow
Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 08:25:31 PM »

Muahahaha.... Charlemagne once again triumphs with the aid of his mighty ally, Tim the Enchanter!

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 01:08:56 AM »

I know economics mrtimbr, try it's now a required class in highschool. I know he meant proper english. And I only stated that America trades the most, not we DO anything good with it. Japan and China change the world more then America does, we just police it with our big guns and throw our money into other peopl's wars. We're the next roman empire, and I mean that in EVERY way.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 06:14:47 PM »

Hmmm.... but the Romans actually did good things in the places they conquered... *glances at Iraq and Afghanistan*

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: