Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 10:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Risk Takers Alliance  (Read 55461 times)
deezee66
« Reply #135 on: November 23, 2007, 12:54:19 PM »

dont worry frank i'll be up there soon to keep you company 7
Report to moderator   Logged
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »

well its been 3 days and i havent seen any action against our members for hitting malice

frank maybe you should give up already? becouse this so called war is getting funnier with every attack-counter sequence 13

deezee66
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2007, 02:38:37 PM »

I'm sorry to say that Malice will no longer be protected from this war since she is a full member of TH we can no longer grant her immunity sorry
MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »

Well al3x, it's been all round and your still too much of a coward to come out of that neb.  1
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 27, 2007, 01:35:17 AM »

aww whats the matter? frank cant talk for himself? instead he sent you ? LOL

tia youve already been marked- you will be crushed time and time again untill frank gives up (or until noone can get low enough to kill you)

MALICE
Lance Corporal

:)

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 27, 2007, 03:31:29 AM »

Bring it on 1 Also Frank didn't send me, Frank hasn't been online, but still i see you in that little neb, keeps you safe from being hammered by the rest of the top 10 doesn't it  19
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:22:40 PM by Adam Gilchrist » Report to moderator   Logged
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: November 28, 2007, 04:58:02 PM »

sorry DZ I just cant makeself small enough to hit you. I have tried. and i have been waiting for you to come up here but I guess you just cant manage that little feet.  I have not even done a mission for a very long time so you could catch up.  but still no DZ. heck Pirate is the only one that is anywhere near strike range.  and Pirate dont hide in the neb like alex.  but I am waiting for you DZ.  you do know you could end this with a simple retractoin of your insults.  and then maybe I could go ahead and spend a few turns and start growing again enstead of waiting for you to grow so I can wack you.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
deezee66
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2007, 10:30:08 AM »

frank i sent you an ingame message a while back explaining that if FOO admitted the unprovoked attacks on members of RT i would retract my statements it's just that simple
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2007, 04:17:20 AM »

you mean during DDAY last round.  I was not here then.  and it was a known fact that the TH was just doing a fun round with out me.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
deezee66
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2007, 08:12:57 PM »

no actually most of this was done after dday i regretably didnt save the reports but he knows what he did and that is what led to this whole blow up i may be hard headed and stubborn but i do not make things up the only thing i said about dday was that was when his attacks dated back to because while you were gone FOO did whatever he pleased and that also included the attacks on RT members i didnt mind when he attacked me since i was flying alot of pships at the time but when my alliance members get hit by someone we are supposed to have non agressive pact with i get angry and in this case very angry because we all know he still holds a grudge over the whole law getting bountied thing which was a long time ago now he isnt here to face me since he has disappeared for some reason which i will not speculate on and that is what led me to my comments that i made about your alliance and the hit by sandman who is not even in RT anymore should have been covered by the multiple hits that FOO had done but after i found out about sandmans hit i told him to make it right i dont know if that happened but shortly there after sandman left RT so here we are
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2007, 08:37:32 PM »

omg i cant believe it!...that was all 1 sentence!

And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.
deezee66
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2007, 11:54:18 PM »

omg i cant believe it!...that was all 1 sentence!

who are you what have you got to do wth this?
jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2007, 10:12:34 AM »

i have almost nothing to do with this except that u have been insulting a very respected person for many days/weeks now.

i have read most of the posts within the last week and u guys are honestly being a bit childish about this. just start over and forget everything in the past happened...

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2007, 11:36:06 AM »

Abit of trashtalk in times of war is not unusuall be happy they only do it in a few topics and not in all like some others did. Let them have their fun, nothing is so insulting or rude that someone should act to stop it.

jessiedog
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:20 AM »

if u consider what they are doing fun, then fine. but i will keep my opinion

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: