Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 02:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Daring Phoenix  (Read 2483 times)
Daring Phoenix
Private

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2006, 04:27:52 PM »

<crickets chirping.......approaches microphone..... 6......mic feedbacks.......still feedbacking.....mic shuts up>

Ermmm.......hello there.....I'm.....ummm.....  confused

Ok, whatever, ermm, I'm George, I guess, that's my real name anyways....I'd much rather be called Jack though.  16 Don't ask why, just call me whatever you want. I'm 19 years old and I play guitar in a band....just a group of buddies whom I hang around with. An we've almost finished recording a demo.  wow Umm...I found this game looking for any space RPG and seems like it's kinda small but with a great community nonetheless. At least greater than most games. I like meeting people from other places, what they're like, etc. And I've made a few good friends online.   21 What else? Oh yeah, I'm studying accounting and I work in the same area....I guess that's about it. Hope to meet a few of you guys. You seem fun to hang out with.  laugh
Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 05:04:34 PM »

it wont be small for long... its gone from 4500 when i joined 6 months agao to like 30000 now.. where it took 3 years to get to 4500 in the first place

SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:24:40 AM »

LOL Lamma, the birthday of Space Odyssey is 10 November 2004, the actual play started about 2 months later, and the first DDAY ended on April 2005, so I goues it has 1 and a half years now...

Hello Phoenix, nice to meet you, we have a band in my country called Phoenix, they play guitar too.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 12:18:13 PM »

ahh so im not as old as i thought lol oh well

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: