Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 02:58:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: hi  (Read 3872 times)
Jam-Jul Lison
Private First Class

View Profile
hi
« on: July 09, 2013, 07:38:04 PM »

Hi. I am Jam-Jul Lison.  I wondered over here from Astro Galaxy and decided to give the game a try. So far I am not so sure if I am liking this game or not. But I am trying to give it a chance. I am just not fond of many games with turns. Also the interface is a bit overwhelming.
Report to moderator   Logged
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:09:29 PM »

msg me for help in game and i will respond plus the creator made the game much harder for this round to try and make it much more "fun" and it has not been well received (it is only temporary). so try and stick in there and even the greatest players are having a tough time but if you can play in this than next round will be a breeze for you 1. Good Luck and don't forget to msg me for help

emy 12
Jam-Jul Lison
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 11:18:55 PM »

Alright I will be sure to do that.   This being one of Emi's games, or at least Emi being on the staff for this, I am not surprised by it.  I am slowly getting the hang of things.
Jam-Jul Lison
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 11:21:07 PM »

BTW does the server matter?  I am logged into  SO.  Also is your name in the game forumemy?
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »

Welcome to spaceO.
His in game name is Emy....   keep a track on peoples I.D no's, some players do tend to change their names, can get confusing if your not wise to it.
The server you are on is the main one, the most populated, and where you first start out. There are 3 other servers, elite, wars and PVE. I'd stick to one to get used to the game mechanics before spending to much time on different servers.
You should get help with any questions on in game chat, be patient as people log in different hours and may not answer immediately.
Jam-Jul Lison
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 08:35:06 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  Yeah I am aware of the ID thing.  Astro Galaxy has the same thing on ID Numbers. Had one guy many people had issues with who kept changing his name. His ID number was a dead giveaway though lol
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 02:45:25 AM »

12 Helo welcome to SpaceO home of the Odysseys in space.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: