Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 08:28:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Top Players the past few rounds  (Read 3495 times)
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2013, 04:17:52 PM »

Sorry borgy, was too lazy to figure out my own mode, so here it goes! Just say who you think should get the badges, and who your favorite people to play with/against over the past few rounds have been!

Badges are as follows,with the first listed being the highest available and the last being the lowest available, all deserve recognition. One person per badge.

Badges

Badge of the Elite (Reserved for #1 slotters)

Badge of Honor (Criteria: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.)

Badge of Contribution (Criteria: Must contribute something to the game.)

Badge of Trust (Criteria: Must be not stab people in the back.)

Badge of Friendship (Criteria: Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.)

Badge of Loyalty (Criteria: Must have been with one alliance for a long time.)

Badge of Aggresiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)

Badge of Fairness (Criteria: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.)

Badge of Master Designing (Criteria: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.)

Badge of Commitment (Criteria: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.)

Badge of Power (Criteria: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.)

Badge of Strategy (Criteria: Has made amazing strategic moves.)

Badge of Peace (Criteria: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.)

Badge of Courage (Criteria: Basically, willing to go all out for a cause.)
Report to moderator   Logged
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2013, 05:13:38 PM »

Badge of the Elite    Highlandknight   (Might be controvercial... but he's won a  few rounds and does tend to take on anyone he doesn't like.  No one else has played at the top recently to challenge that)               

Badge of Honor   Captain Relentless

Badge of Contribution      Comatose     (Must be the most vocal about getting things done to the game)

Badge of Trust    Admiral Fury

Badge of Friendship     Emy... I know he hasn't been playing for a few rounds, but he has been probably the most active helper in the last year for new players

Badge of Loyalty      Fester

Badge of Aggresiveness      Res/Stressedout

Badge of Fairness      Admiral Fury

Badge of Master Designing      Need to know who's designing what before I can submit a name

Badge of Commitment    SuperXD & Ladydeath....   Super regularly appears in top 10, LadyD for just being active at some point in nearly every round since I can remember.

Badge of Power     EON.... just because he's the most recent consistent 'newish' player not in one of the powerhouse alliances that has stayed around top 10 for a few rounds.

Badge of Strategy    Kyle ....    For somehow convincing NLA to give him a planet and them not thinking that would be a threat!!!

Badge of Peace      Fester

Badge of Courage     Highlandknight ......though sometimes never a cause, but he does risk everything going after people.

I've tried to name people active in the last 12 months....   there been a few one off outstanding achievements, but I've gone for people that have done more than a round.
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2013, 05:47:57 PM »

Badge of the Elite -  I'm giving this one to Cappy, might be a bit biased to my mate but he's been the best player every round I've played lately.           

Badge of Honor - Festy!

Badge of Contribution  - I'd have to say borgy, if simply for his forum contributions

Badge of Trust - Easily Grondavor

Badge of Friendship - Saturn !

Badge of Loyalty - I guess HK, sticking with his alliance through thick and dumb... err, thin

Badge of Aggresiveness - Furrry!

Badge of Fairness  - Don't really know personally, a lot of people are fair lately.

Badge of Master Designing  - Fury and his swarms!

Badge of Commitment - Synchronised Empire is good for this one.

Badge of Power - Rabbites. Bastard's a mean rebel going against the odds.

Badge of Strategy    Kyle ....  for being a douche.

Badge of Peace - Joe Ro I'd say...

Badge of Courage - Highlandknight
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 08:43:41 AM »

- capt.

Badge of Honor (Criteria: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.)
-saturn/fester

-agree with sat here: coma it is

-saturn

Badge of Friendship (Criteria: Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.)
-coma/sat/fest/hk/capt/me/borg... the list goes on

-me, I'm still DDD at heart.

Badge of Aggressiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)
-hk as he is delusional and makes up reasons in his head to attack people.

Badge of Fairness (Criteria: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.)
- saturn

Badge of Master Designing (Criteria: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.)
w.o.w and myself for designing the new pships. Borgy for perfecting them.

Badge of Commitment (Criteria: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.)
-hk bc he is on every time i login. no matter what.

Badge of Power (Criteria: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.)
-everyone?

-kyle/borg

Badge of Peace (Criteria: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.)
ladyD

-hk, even if that cause is completely made up in his head

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 07:06:41 AM »

First of all, thanks for the badge of the elite nominations, but it's reserved for #1 slotters and my highest is 2nd.. about 5 times 10

- Fury

-saturn/fester

-agree with sat & wes here: coma it is

-saturn

-coma/sat/fest/hk/wes/me/borg/fury... the list goes on

-Borgy, never seems to leave those blasted pirates!

Badge of Aggressiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)
-HK & res.

- saturn

the people who made new pships, fury's swarms, the 3/4 different people who made the ships i use haha

-hk, he is never off the game!

-anybody in NLA ;) Nah.. pretty much everybody manages this haha.. think it should be changed to top 3 for this!

-kyle for last round.. Also a badge of stupidity for coma! 13

ladyD

-Sp4nky.. Will zero himself either taking somebody down or purely just to hit them

Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 07:49:11 PM »

k I guess I'll put in my bid...

Im gonna say Cappy too, because I think he deserved it

Saturn

Coma

Kyle!  Lol jk... probs Sat there too

Hmmm...  Probably gonna go with me on this one (is that allowed?)  if not I'd say Sat again

Borg

Badge of Aggresiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)
Res

This badge is wierd....  I'm not gonna give it to anyone

Fury

"complains as little as possible" -whoever nominated hk is an idiot. gonna go with... Sat again

This badge is stupid

I'd say Fury, but his moves were just douchey not strategic lmao.  Gonna go with Kyle here

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: