Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 01:44:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Idea  (Read 2133 times)
Zodey
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »

So I was Thinking that in alien incursions, you see nothing but ? marks and it made me just wanna say. What if it told you the amount of ships and if it had like 7 ships at 1 trill power you would know you need to board it. and it would kinda be like pvp but with an ui getting the floor mopped with itself. But of course the work that would need to be done would be somthing on the lines that since aliens are a gamble themselves you would have to gamble to see if they are fully marined or not. I mean people just reading this you could spring an idea to contine this one but a simple....    yah or nay would be nice.
Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 10:16:39 PM »

1. aliens always have full marines.
2. this idea would cause emi to have to change the entire formula as to how aliens exist.
3. it would be easier for him to write a new code for some kind of new portion of the game rather than edit the current formula
4. nay
5. keep throwing the ideas out tho buddy! dont get discouraged!
Report to moderator   Logged

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: