Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 01:20:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: stupid suggestion  (Read 7623 times)
Smee
« on: March 21, 2006, 03:15:18 AM »

ok i have a great suggestion for the game as a hole

one of use need to make an alt named James T kirk and create a allaince named starfleet ^^

this is for all those trekkies out there ^^
Report to moderator   Logged
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 03:32:32 AM »

rofl thats great

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Smee
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 06:18:02 AM »

yea i was hopping it would be
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2006, 07:34:03 AM »

lmao, smee, you never seem to run out of ideas. That alliance would probably fill up really fast.

But, just to counter Smee's idea, someone should also make an alt called Luke Skywalker and make an alliance called the Rebels, and then someone else make a Darth Vader alt and a Empire alliance...or just a Yoda alt and a Jedi alliance, lol.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 05:58:29 PM »

make 2 alliances, empire and rebels, then people can join one side or the other and enjoy 24/7 open war with just the players on the other side.  that would be...  interesting.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 08:37:46 PM »

I just said that! Lol, I know you're just building on my idea ars. We could allow commanders to make alts only for that too. and set those alts with a minimum power limit so they can't go under it, and a maximum power limit that they can't go over. Then even us high up guys could have some war action and we wouldn't have to worry about them interfering with the game..

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2006, 08:53:52 PM »

hmm...  not quite what I meant, but I guess.  I was thinking like an eternal alliance war going on at all times.  so the #1 person can quit his alliance temperarorily, join 1 side, then it will basically be like a permenent DDay between the 2 alliances, except that damage protection is still in place.  basically no power limit.  but that would work to.  lol

(starting to wonder if there would ever be any way to make this game into a java or equivelent based internet game...)  lol.  to be able to actually move around your awe-inspiring fleets on a grid or something, that would be so cool 1  oh well

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

Smee
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 04:00:26 AM »

im glad my idea has inspired so many ahahahahahh wat can i say they just come to me ahahah
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 02:33:27 PM »

Ars, if we do that grid like movement, we become like a game called Pardus, which is a fairly good game, but this one is better.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 04:57:59 PM »

lol.  actually, I just started an account with pardus.  I started it and thought, man, if this was combined with space odyssey's vast ship versatility from being able to design your own ships...  that would be awesome.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2006, 10:12:31 PM »

If we were gonna have Empire vs. Rebels, we'd need to get rid of the member limit again... lol

Something tells me it'd be 3000 Empire vs. 3000 Rebels 13

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 10:14:20 AM »

No, it'd be more like 4325 Rebels vs. 1675 Empire. Everyone wants to be a rebel, cause they won the war.

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »

*summons Anakin Skywalker*  and what's so wrong about the dark side?  (wait, wrong era) *sends Anakin back and summons Darth Vader*  there we go  ;D

--edit:  no one saw that...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 11:15:13 PM by ars68 » Report to moderator   Logged

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 04:33:08 PM »

Just so you all know, an account named James T. Kirk has been created, and he runs an alliance named Starfleet... the alliance started two days ago and already has 8 members 16  They are currently ranked 18th in the alliance standings.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Smee
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 09:13:40 AM »

i just say that

i cant believe someone took it to heart to create starfleet and a commander name james t kirk ahaha
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: