Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 10:34:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HK alt abusing  (Read 7188 times)
SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2012, 08:01:56 PM »

I have been suspicious this round with hk using mythknight to help him spawn more aliens(which is a violation), but he could of easily been killing other aliens with mythknight. I decided to find some proof. I attcked mythknight and put him in a neb then i warped him out of the incursion. Mythknight got back in the incursion and stayed in the neb clearly not attacking aliens. Oddly enough mythknight stayed at 20bil power and no aliens above that were getting killed. All aliens below were getting killed by hk. Suggesting that hk set his alt at his max to spawn more aliens. I do know that mythknight has attacked aliens before and hk has not used him the whole round, but i believe this is not the first time he has done this.
Report to moderator   Logged
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:46:20 PM »

Using alts to help spawn aliens is quite a common thing that occurs. Most of it is actually player co op. With the extensive use of powerships, players are not spawning aliens in their own range. There are cases that player A will spawn aliens for player B, player A then uses an alt to spawn aliens in return. 
Another very common method is players that are AFK, often leave themselves in the incursion to help keep the spawns going for others... me included.
SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 03:45:57 PM »

I understand that it has happened and my alliance helps each other out but using an alt to spawn more is helping one account gain power without dropping their shields which is unfair
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 09:30:29 PM »

and mythknight is hk's alt. he also used catlady for most of the round aswell but he claims to not use catlady as an alt. AND hk has been alt abusing ever since he started this game and honestly i am getting really freaking tired of it. he cant even say he is killing anything with mythknight either because 90% of his power comes from pships so you couldnt even kill any aliens

emy 12
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 02:15:56 PM »

I cant agree with you about Catlady, as I've often spoken to her and know it isn't highland.
As for alts spawning aliens.... I think its acceptable provided its not done to the extreme.. i.e loads of alts (that is my interpretation going by my past conversations with Emi regarding alts)
SuperXD
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »

well if he wants to play like that, thats fine, but i will not
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:15:26 AM »

i agree with saturn i also use alt to spawn aliens at start of rd its not cheating its just good sense
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »

You playing then davey?
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 12:19:16 AM »

yeah.. but ive seen people pull 5 or more accounts into an incursion to spawn aliens for them.. i dont like it.. there's not much that can be done to stop it... its just cheap.. i won't do it.. an account or two.. i'm okay with that.. more than that just don't do it

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 08:46:00 AM »

I used to use 9 accountz to spawn aliens on elite 16

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2012, 07:47:39 AM »

yeah still playing saturn but on pve still 1
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: