Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 02:39:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Encryptions  (Read 1204 times)
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »

I think per contract you should get a higher percentage completion for the contract. But not too much to where you will get too much money from them but enough to where late round you can get turn items from them. Right now if I did them the entire round I would maybe get to lvl 20 with them, and that is nowhere near enough.
Also a main reason i would like it added in is that late round looking for gold transports and endangered planets i feel like i get absolutely nothing for searching for like 30 mins or something it makes me not want to play and having missions in there to get a few creds makes you feel like you are making progress or atleast having more fun than only finding gold transports and endangered planets

Emy 12
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:34:16 PM by forumemy » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: