Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 04:30:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Still Going?  (Read 1563 times)
Skrymir
« on: July 29, 2012, 12:02:52 PM »

I'm amazed, here I was, playing some other space games when I remembered "wasn't there a space game I used to play all those years ago?" So I went to the forums, still up, logged in with my "new" account (read: 6 years old), still worked.  Hit general discussion...last post, Jul 27th 2012.  I'm amazed this has managed to keep going through the years.  19

I feel kinda bad that I never actually said goodbye for good.  But can you really blame me?  I was 12 or 13 at the time, maybe younger the last time I posted.  I kinda just slowly lost interest until I just forgot about it, other things were happening.  Reading through SpaceO Stories brought back some memories.  I'm just sorry to see the last post there was from 2010.

For all to know, I was Remfer those 6 years ago.  A kid who loved this game and was active on the forums to the point of becoming a moderator of the Fiction section.  Then I stopped playing for a year, and then made this account to kinda get back into the game (I deleted my old one eventually).  Fast forward 5-6 years later, and wow, it's all still here.  I wish you guys well in the coming years.  From the sounds of it, the forums are dying a bit, but you seem to be doing alright.

Take care guys, it was a fun couple years back then  laugh

-Remfer (and while I don't have a story to explain why (also, I never finished that last story :\), this time, if there were a story, Remfer's staying dead)
Report to moderator   Logged
SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 04:21:40 PM »

Hey Remfer,

Its been an exceptionally long time, I don't know if you will see this but regardless, it was nice seeing you around again.

Stay Safe,
SnipeDragon
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: