Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 10:09:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Player Help with Ship types  (Read 3979 times)
Kpt Klaus
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2012, 02:22:47 AM »

Would anyone be able to guide me a little with the ship types I keep hearing about in game?  Like powerships, etc.  Too new to understand the local lingo and trying to keep from constantly getting spanked as a newb by veterans.
Report to moderator   Logged
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 01:14:07 PM »

6 main types:
Main ship/ Supership- used mainly for PvE big ship with good attack and hp as well as accuracy and absorb
Kamikaze- basically u send these in and dont expect them to come back. all about attack usually no hp bought               in a large fleet to give bonus.
Swarmer- small ship with attack and hp bought in a large fleet as far as i know they have little or no use anymore.
Superswarmer- bigger versions of the swarmers used for attacking and defending u get much better stats for the power they give so good all rounders
Tiny- probably the ultimate ship type for the players with a lot of money. small ships that cost a lot but give a lot better stats for the fleet power
Powership- basically kamis with 1 accuracy solely for the purpose of powering up used close to d-day to power up to top ten spots and used to protect fleets below their power by putting the player into nebula if he is attacked

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 01:24:51 AM »

stickied this, because of it's usefulness.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 01:04:42 PM »

Not denying the value, but perhaps tinies and powerships should be altered to reflect the way they now are on main.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: