Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 30, 2024, 04:42:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: an end to res  (Read 4165 times)
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:26 PM »

Ok folks i have a wager with res that he will quit the game if we can keep Ω in the top 10. Ω is a new player that i will be helping to learn the game. all my chums help me keep the new player safe from res and nighty and give advice to Ω if you would. ty
Report to moderator   Logged
Res
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 09:25:38 PM »

If I win I want HK to quit the game.
I have not accepted the bet as of yet, not untill HK agrees that if I win he quits the game.
Here is the full open chat.

resolution(#145338): i said that would take the bet. i did not say that i did take the bet. you never stated what i would get if i won the bet.
highlandknight(#103445): i did not say i would quit if i lose. but you did when you took my wager
resolution(#145338): and you can post that in the forum as well. you will the bet i quit, i win you quit.
resolution(#145338): if you loose you had better quite as well. other wise i will push for a ban on you as well.
highlandknight(#103445): watch and learn res. they will be just fine. and know this if you dont quit when you lose this wager then im going to push for you to be ban by emi
resolution(#145338): i know that fury is going to hate me now. but i will make sure that they are not in the top 10 at dday.
resolution(#145338): so you or your other clan member dont kill them off. and none from the nla kills them off either.
highlandknight(#103445): lmao and how is it cheating to bring them in the clan?? just makes sence to do so
resolution(#145338):  muck you hk. cheating already to try and win the bet i see. good luck. i will make sure that who ever they are will not be in top 10 at d-day. one or the other.
highlandknight(#103445): that was a foolish bet there res
highlandknight(#103445): o o look the clan has a new mamber
resolution(#145338): make sure that you put that in there as well.
resolution(#145338): then put in there as well that if you loose you really quite the game as well.
highlandknight(#103445): bit it is then res. going to post this in fourm so all can see you have to quit now
resolution(#145338): i can take that bet. but i bet you that you will loose that bet as well. it is not part of your allaince there for it is a target according to you.  now what do i get if i win the bet?
highlandknight(#103445): tell you what res ill try and help this one so they are top 10. then if they stay top 10 you quit ok?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:33:26 PM by Res » Report to moderator   Logged
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 09:37:00 PM »

lol you would not quit. but the noob will be top 20 you have my word on this.  12  anyhow i need a reason to play a bit this round.
Res
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 09:43:56 PM »

So it went from the top 10 to the top 20 now.
Either way do you accept this. You win I quit, I win you quit?
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:42 PM »

sure then res Ω makes top 20 you quit. they do not then i quit
Res
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 10:12:53 PM »

Deal and bet accepted. If Ω is the top 20 at the end of Dday, then I resolution will quit the game.
If Ω is not in the top 20 at the end of Dday then HK quits the game.

highlandknight(#103445): k all have fun im off
highlandknight(#103445): deal and it is posted person who enjoys his own company
resolution(#145338): i win you quit, you win i quite. deal? post it in the fourm that you agree to the terms.
highlandknight(#103445): ok sure ill make the wager res
resolution(#145338): i see that after 30 mins you still have not replied to that yet.
resolution(#145338): oh so now it went from top 10 to top 20 now. do we still have a deal? you win i quit, i win you quit?

Please note that nothing was ever said or talked about any alts of HK (catlady, mythknight) or my alt stressedout.
Those accounts were never mentioned at all.
Only the resolutiuon account and the highlandknight account were made in the is wager, no other accounts were ever mentioned.
It is a loop hole that by law that can stand up in court, in any country, no other accounts can be touched in this bet or even after the bet is over and completed..
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:18:30 PM by Res » Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 08:47:07 AM »

1. Omega is NOT a noob, and making that bet was REALLY unintelligent.
2. I moved this topic to where it belongs. (Beat ya to it Ken 16)
3. I'll make both of you a bet.
I will play a total of 10 hours. I guarantee I will make top 20, or I will split EVERYTHING in my affiliate account between you two. (It's worth it)

HOWEVER, if the two of you lose... you must never, ever, EVER, EVER log into another account outside of the one you so choose to be your ever-lasting account.*

If you should decide to accept this legally binding contract (keep in mind who you are betting against) than your accounts will be monitored. Should you break these terms, you are subject to a monetary fine equal to or greater than two times (2x) the amount you were given, or intended to be given.

[  ] Check here if you accept these terms.***
[  ] Check here if you are scared and want to run like a chicken.
[  ] Check here if your mother raised you as a female even though you're male.
[  ] Check here if you use the internet as an escape from reality because your life is so sadly miserable that the only way you keep from offing yourself is to get online and be a penile organ.
[  ] Check here if you love vajayjay

(You may check more than one.)

*"Ever-lasting account" defined: You must chose ONE account. If your IP shows up in another account, you will be banned. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you would like to change accounts between rounds, you may message me the account you would like to switch to and I will allow you to do so AFTER I post the change publicly. NO EXCEPTIONS.

*** This is not, in fact, a legally binding contract, nor do I have the power to follow through with said punishments. However, I will do everything in my power to keep you to your word should you accept this wager.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:32:00 PM »

sorry, i accidentally made this disappear.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: