Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 12:16:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Voting rewards increased and voting system improved  (Read 11219 times)
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 02:44:39 PM »

That goes back to my original suggestion a while back .... limit the number of fleet lines to 10... no hidden lines. PVP would increase quite dramatically (can't believe I'm suggesting this 2)
Report to moderator   Logged
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »

ha yes.. but a very good suggestion.. would def change the game play.. slower growth

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2011, 01:42:14 AM »

if you want pvp just have everyone switch over to sea-o.. its a great server for pvp, except no one plays it...  if it simply had an active player base it'd be by far the best server of them all..  just like main used to be when everyone liked it, except with things to make pvp better (ie the diminishing neb - eventually at an 8 hour neb your gonna mess up with those 13 fleets) or more expensive space stations (to slow down maxing of line and other things via the galaxy)

stop trying to complain to emi to "put spaceo back to what it was" and realize he's ALREADY DONE THAT YEARS AGO WITH SEA-O.

PS. I love how Comatose used the term "Used to" as if he's played with me before and knows how I play...  As if he's certain I could never play spaceo and dominate again - really, its not that hard.  but of course you'd never know, so stop making assumptions and ask the people who've actually played with me how much of a player I was (and still am) You'd never be able to handle my server were as I could probably half-assedly take on spaceo and place top, though it'd be a boring-ass way to prove a point.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:16:56 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2011, 03:49:05 AM »

I never do alliance truces, and I tell my members they're free to attack anyone they want, but be prepared for backlash. The lack of truces might be why I'm not the most liked player, but at the same time when it comes to high end pvp I'm also one of the more feared and respected. Look at spanky and captain a few rounds back 1 I think I'm the reason why everyone's using so many p ships these days.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »

EDIT: I don't really feel like starting an argument with someone who seriously thinks I just joined the game.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:07:25 PM by Comatose » Report to moderator   Logged
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 03:11:26 PM »

awww how cute, you joined it 3 years ago... I joined it 8 years ago so yes, you just joined the game.

also borg, Wonder who you got that idea from XD

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 03:15:57 PM »

awww how cute, you joined it 3 years ago... I joined it 8 years ago so yes, you just joined the game.

also borg, Wonder who you got that idea from XD

Joined forums maybe? My in game's lowest number is (#1108). How cute, you honestly think you know stuff.
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 06:19:06 PM »

Mines 170... get at me bro.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 08:28:31 PM »

Nobody wants to get at you lol

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 05:05:05 AM »

lol and yes, my first account was 20 something - doesn't mean I count it because i never f**k**g played it, made an account, left and never looked back for about 1 year.

Lost Soul (#1108)

lol, what a joke.  You have any "real" old accounts, or are you just naming off ones you never played.  Doesn't mean poop if you didn't place top ten!  Doesn't make you a "vet" player because you found the game when you were 10 and made an account lol.

hell, if we're playing the "who has the oldest account" game I actively played the account minion which was #1003 but I mistakenly gave the password to someone I thought I could trust who deleted it..

Lol, and you've placed top 10 once, in 10th, I bet that account isn't even yours - why don't you log onto it?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 05:20:10 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: