Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 09:12:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Voting rewards increased and voting system improved  (Read 11223 times)
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2011, 07:06:41 PM »

Rewards for voting for the game are now improved and more reliable. You receive the reward only if you vote.

Chances to get the higher bonuses have been increased a great deal. Also, bonuses will be bigger as the round goes.

Also, numbers already voted for are in a darker red like color and with link. That means you already voted today for that number.

Important: Some vote sites are redirecting your browser so it is important that you click Cancel so you remain within the game window and then when prompted click OK to get the reward.

Note: Some sites will take the window to their own site, if that happens just click the vote number again to draw a new site.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:38:28 PM by SirEmi » Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 07:13:23 PM »

Were vote rewards in general raised or just the special ones..
Report to moderator   Logged
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 07:25:28 PM »

Were vote rewards in general raised or just the special ones..

The special ones for now, but general rewards will increase in size as we go further in the round.

Atm talking about SO Main, but this update will include all the other servers soon too.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 08:23:30 PM »

omg please put this update on sea-o!! anything to boost membership on the best server ever (which only sucks cause of no players, not the actual game mechanics)

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 08:42:37 PM »

Lamma, honestly, stop trying to promote a half-assed server on Space-O's boards..we need players too, remember?

Emi, what are the new rewards?
SirEmi
Administrator
First Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 09:22:09 PM »

Yeah, this voting system will be implemented on all the games.

The reward chance for the special bonus is greater, and the rewards in general will be higher for voting.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 01:06:01 AM »

Lamma, honestly, stop trying to promote a half-assed server on Space-O's boards..we need players too, remember?

I'm sorry if you don't have the skill level to take on a server with no noob protections and bonuses (special ops) on attacks/counters.  I know it requires quite a bit more skill and, most (you probably included) can't handle it.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 12:37:58 PM »

I'm sorry if you don't have the skill level to take on a server with no noob protections and bonuses (special ops) on attacks/counters.  I know it requires quite a bit more skill and, most (you probably included) can't handle it.

Once again, you're a joke.
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 12:44:09 PM »

well the game has changed, pvp has dropped a great deal and although you may be able to survive on spaceo lamma, you would probably struggle to keep up with how fast some people advance because of how much it has changed.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 03:45:55 PM »

eh, it may take me a week or two to catch on, there would be plenty of people willing to teach me the game, but with no pvp it seems extremely boring.  the only reason i played the game was the fact that you could hit someone and take out weeks of work in an instant, how you could, by yourself, take on the entire game and win... without that the game sucks.

sea-o is like that though, its how spaceo used to be when everyone liked it.  Not quite sure why people seem to hate on it when most never tried it - or try it and quit cause "there are no active players" (see the paradox there?)

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 03:48:53 AM »

I played Sea-O it's pretty legit, and I'll admit it. It is a much harder game to get started with. But all around it is the "elite server" that everyone had hoped for, but with a few modifications to what they all wanted. Also Camotose Llamalord is a whole lot better of a player then you, and that you give credit to. I felt that was needed to be said. But as for SeaO the playerbase is about the same as main. There's about 5-10 good players and the rest are just there for the ride.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 07:51:06 PM »

I was hoping for some better updates.. also for some updates for elite or wars... really didn't change anything this round on main

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 05:40:53 AM »

why do you think I've stopped playing. There's nothing to keep me entertained. Now you realize after maxing that there's nothing to keep you entertained anymore. PVP is lackluster, because everyone uses 13 p ships, so no point in hitting anyone.

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 11:43:09 AM »

The largest problem with PvP I found is the only alliances I could hit were always truced with mine, and I know Cam had the same problem because we were in the same alliance. Hell, popping pships would've been fun enough as is. I was strongly considering hitting Fester, and that is not something I'd like to do. Just too many truces.

Truces, with the player base we have right now are pointless but everyone uses them..that, and you're right, pships..are what Emi should have found a way to adress.

Also, sure, I'll acknowledge that Lamma used to be a good player. But he still shouldn't be trying to draw on our player base for his. We're both depleted.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2011, 02:08:09 PM »

oh i agree borg.. pvp has been gone since planets... and there is just more and more updates to prevent people from attacking planets now.. counters galore.. covert ops.. cant attack people so much smaller than your galaxy power.. new design system makes pships so cheap people use 13+ fleets of pships

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: