Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 09:01:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DarkChaos/flyinglotus nebing himself?  (Read 9037 times)
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 11:18:50 PM »

But I'm playing them.. Entirely different. Whole different entities. So, by lost's logic, I didn't break or violate TOS.
Report to moderator   Logged

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 01:32:46 AM »

Lost is wrong.. You broke TOS.. Knowledge is an advantage

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 05:21:02 AM »

The TOS say's you are not allowed to hit the same person with 2 accounts (alts or same IP) within 24 hours.

This rules applies when you play both accounts seperately and even when you and your GF both have an account.

Wes, when you board just your main with an alt it is something different as to were you attack everyone in your power range. Selfnebbing and boarding the ships from one account to make a profit on another is prohibited.

Although I would like Emi to shed some light on this issue as the "salvage" part might change things, as it gives that much more profit.

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 10:25:08 AM »

yeah the topic is quite sketchy and can be widdled down embarrassingly far... I mean i dont see how taking out someones pships with your alt is any different than having an alliance mate take them out... after all, that is how it would work, so if you're truly playing multiple accounts, than technically you should be allowed to take them out yourself : /

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: