Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 06:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DarkChaos/flyinglotus nebing himself?  (Read 9072 times)
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:32:17 PM »

I was under the impression this was the same person, though I have no proof. If my suspicion is true, this is a violation of ToS, and should be punished as so.

flyinglotus(#56501) made a successful attack and DarkChaos(#86063) lost 9.039.000 fleet power.
---Wes
Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »

Hmmm  21

lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 09:41:22 PM »

Yea only the pirates are allowed to buddy neb  laugh
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 01:05:33 AM »

is there anything against buddy nebing in ToS?

secondly, this post isnt even about buddy nebing. I was under the impression those two accounts where the same person, and IF SO, that is most certainly a ToS violation.
---Wes

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 01:37:48 AM »

As far as I know they are both DC, but there have been other people playing flyinglotus in the past.
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 01:49:50 PM »

I will say on main. Flyinglotus is my account. Although more than just me has the pass to that account

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 11:24:28 PM »

I will say on main. Flyinglotus is my account. Although more than just me has the pass to that account

Unless you attacked him yourself, doesn't help much.
DarkChaos
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 09:42:41 AM »

Aww wes, are you complaining about something you do not know anything about? There was never a neb given, it is true I did attack DC with flyinglotus, but not for buddy nebbing purposes. I was testing that insurance policy on amount of credits you get back cause I done tested in on elite and was curious if it was the same, which I think it pays too much back myself, but completely different issue.. Which is perfectly legal, cause neither account gained anything from the attack. I was not "buddy-nebbing" by using an alt. I have never done that and if I wanted to then I would have used an attack to not pop on the news as such other players do quite often, but you are just wanting to complain about something cause I tricked you into killing reavers for my station at the very beginning.. Which I still laugh about to this day.. Thank you for that again 1

Limitations     
        (I) The maximum amounts of accounts per person
   You may have multiple accounts only on those circumstances:
   You do _not_ use your accounts to help one single account.
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources

I play flyinglotus from time to time, but never to help out DC or DC never provides credits for flyinglotus. So, therefore nothing in TOS was broken. Thank you again for loving to think of me and post this 1
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 02:05:34 PM »

Emi has made it quite clear in the past that you are not allowed, for any reason, to attack your own accounts.

This has nothing to do with anything other than keeping Emi Honest about enforcing the ToS. Could have been you, or anyone else, and I would have reported it the same.
---Wes

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 04:07:42 PM »

Can you send me such a statement Wes? If you do I'll have a look to find where Emi said you could attack your own accounts aslong as you played them as seperate players. When I used to have several alts, I had to attack my own accounts aswell to keep up my cower.

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 04:17:47 PM »

I dont remember where it was said, but I know 100% he has stated it somewhere. Though that could have been here on the forums, or could have been through pm, or even during a chat session... cant remember : /

but if you think it's okay, then by all means, have fun.

Though I will say this: it would be quite difficult to attack yourself, win the attack, and not violate this:

Limitations     
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 04:56:54 PM »

At the same time you are gaining, you're losing more...

If he is truly playing them seperate, attacks should not matter.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »

how is that? If i attacked my main with an alt, my alt would gain hella credits while the loss to my main is minuscule, possibly even a benefit of a nebula.

If you're allowed to attack your own accounts under the guise of "playing them separately", then ill just board my pships before I max with my alt and get easy top 10 finish with my alt. Since you cannot know my intentions with the attack, I can just claim I was "playing them separately"... This is, I believe, why Emi would have said you're not allowed to attack your own accounts...

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 10:20:15 PM »

At the same time you are gaining, you're losing more...

If he is truly playing them seperate, attacks should not matter.

Then explain to me why, NightShadow was banned? If I'm be playing them differently then, by your logic, I should get my account back.

Also, how am I banned for attacking someone on an alt(which I'm playing as a whole other being, for the sake of this argument). Then using a counter on another account? I did not help out an account, I attacked more then just Resolution with NightShadow. Nor did I finance a lower account.

- Limitations     
   You may _not_ finance a lower power account with a higher power one in orther to do damage to lower people using the higher account resources -

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »

You attacking resolution helped your main account by knowing his fleet set up and knocking out his pships

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: