Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 25, 2024, 03:41:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Legendary Commander list.... again? (last 4 rounds)  (Read 7012 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2011, 08:26:30 AM »

Well it seems the players vote on legendary commanders hasn't been done in some time, so I figured it's time for a new one 16

Badges are as follows,with the first listed being the highest available and the last being the lowest available, all deserve recognition. One person per badge.

Badges

Badge of the Elite (Reserved for #1 slotters)

Badge of Honor (Criteria: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.)

Badge of Contribution (Criteria: Must contribute something to the game.)

Badge of Trust (Criteria: Must be not stab people in the back.)

Badge of Friendship (Criteria: Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.)

Badge of Loyalty (Criteria: Must have been with one alliance for a long time.)

Badge of Aggresiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)

Badge of Fairness (Criteria: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.)

Badge of Master Designing (Criteria: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.)

Badge of Commitment (Criteria: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.)

Badge of Power (Criteria: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.)

Badge of Strategy (Criteria: Has made amazing strategic moves.)

Badge of Peace (Criteria: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.)

Badge of Courage (Criteria: Basically, willing to go all out for a cause.)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:37:55 AM by Borg! » Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Borg!
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 08:37:10 AM »

Yes I know double post... etc etc shun the mod yadda yadda. It's more so for keeping with the flow of the topic

Me (nbd)

Badge of Honor (Criteria: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.)
Fester

Bobo (as sad as it is to admit 16 good job on station counters lol)

Saturn 7

Badge of Friendship (Criteria: Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.)
This is a toughie. But I'll go with mannaman

Sp4nky

Badge of Aggresiveness (Criteria: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.)
NightShadow

Badge of Fairness (Criteria: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.)
Firefighter6080

Badge of Master Designing (Criteria: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.)
Tonydac (he made wharrrrrgarbl)

Badge of Commitment (Criteria: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.)
Gilgamesh'

Badge of Power (Criteria: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.)
Captain Relentless

Admiral Fury (good job helping out captain last round, but he still needs to marine 16)

Badge of Peace (Criteria: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.)
A_Bloody_Idiot

MasterJohn2
Report to moderator   Logged

KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 07:17:20 PM »

Gilgamesh'

Seconded

Sp4nky

There are others that have been in their alliance much longer such as myself. If this is going to be given out it should be to someone with a better track recording of staying in one alliance.

Fester

Seconded

NightShadow

Seconded and unless the typo is intentional Aggresiveness, is really spelled Aggressiveness.

Gilgamesh'

Seconded

How about a rule breaker badge for the person with the most ToS breaches 12
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »

can we get a Badge of Ignorance? Or Badge of Retardedness?

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 10:29:49 PM »

why are you trying to get jeffsupersaiyan to win something?

Zan
Corporal

Mongrels!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 10:51:02 PM »

aww ken loves me that much he even quoted me 2 times. I think wes was trying to point out emy

Gilgamesh`(#90389) - Main
Gilgamesh(#7367) - Wars
Gilgamesh`(#26), Gilgamesh(#115) - Elite
Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they're unobtainable.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 11:02:05 PM »

was actually thinking HK... but both of those are d**n good guesses lol

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 01:18:39 AM »

Oh.. Jeffy def trumps hk on that one

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »

Wes. He is easily the best in the game at this point, with potential to be even better.

Fester. Same as everyone else, I suppose. Good job, Festy.

Cameron07. I have to say, he seems to have had a good influence on both player base and gameplay, through his ability to speak his mind at all times.

Saturn 7. Always a good guy, never does anything shady.

Saturn 7. He has helped me many times! As well as teach a fair amount of players the game.

Borg. He sticks to one alliance, on every server. Vowing to make it the top alliance. True loyalty.

NightShadow. Here ya go, buddy.

Firefighter6080/Myself/Fury. I'll agree on firefighter, but Fury and I are reasonable players just the same. I feel bad voting for myself though happy

Tonydac (he made wharrrrrgarbl)

Gilgamesh'. He's always around! Good god!

Captain Relentless. I'll give ya this one..since we're using recentish commanders.

Admiral Fury (good job helping out captain last round, but he still needs to marine )

A_Bloody_Idiot

Sp4nky. Always does.
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2011, 02:07:46 AM »

Borgy...Think is no brainer.

Saturn...Of course

Kenquinn...Does chat count?

?????...Is part of the game lol

Fury...I think everyone likes him and he does help new players.

Borgy...Another no brainer here.

Nighty for sure....Ive seen people begging him to stop hitting them. Hes a meanie

Saturn...He doesnt attack...

Whoever designed Person who sells themself for money ships id say...

Cobra...Has been busy with work but keeps coming back and finishes strong each DDay.

This could go to several players...

Fury...He has come up with a few ideas that im not gonna share.

Saturn...Likely the most peaceful player in the game.

ME!!!! 16
Borg!
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 07:07:32 AM »

If anyone wants to talk smack on my list. I put it for the last 4-5 rounds, and tried to keep everyone to 1 slot and not double up on names 1

oh and spanky, Spayed made the Person who sells themself for money ships btw.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:09:48 AM by Borg! » Report to moderator   Logged

Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 12:33:45 PM »

Borg!

Fester.

Bobo, lots of updates happened with him around 13

Not too sure for this, there are a load of people who are trustworthy.

Again not too sure, I try to help as much as I can but don't think I help as much as some others.

I wanted to nominate Borg on this one too! happy But I'll say.. A_Bloody_Idiot. I've only ever seen him in DDD.

NightShadow, no doubt about it 13

Not too sure who to put here, but everybody seems to be saying firefighter6080 so I'll agree 16

Kyle for sure!

Gilgamesh', just can't get rid of him! 16

There's too many people this could go to!

Admiral Fury. Yeah, he's a true strategist.

I'd have to say Saturn, always a peaceful player.

Sp4nKy definitely!! 16

P.S. This isn't revising a dead topic if the last post was about 2-3 weeks ago, right?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:32:20 PM by Cpt. Relentless » Report to moderator   Logged

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2011, 12:57:41 PM »

This type of thread doesn't fall under those rules, Cpt.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: