Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 11:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: More Alt Abuse...  (Read 4107 times)
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: September 01, 2011, 05:25:00 AM »

I have a darn good idea whose running these 3 alts on the main server hitting everyone but pirates. Well thanks to you I have new players willing and wanting to play the game but you keep hammering on them and now they are likely going to quit along with a number of others. Id like Emi to check the logs/ip of Unleashed Alt (#147180), Unleashed (#147176) and Unleashed Alt 2 (#147181) and match ip with a current player and ban him and his alts.
Report to moderator   Logged
Comatose
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 01:32:54 PM »

I agree with this 100%. Something needs to be done..
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 12:20:06 AM »

Well obviously Mr. E is too busy to look into this BS NightShadow(#4884) is up to since he has failed to do anything about it... Honestly Emi I want this guy banned for life and all his accounts deleted. If you do not it just tells us FAITHFUL and HONEST players that you just cant be bothered fixing the issue of alt abuse.
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 07:56:22 AM »

Spam Emi's inbox?

NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 03:33:12 PM »

Well, let's ask Spanky a few questions..

1. Were you attacked by any of those 3 alts within 24hours?
2. Do you have any proof that those alt's are feeding each other?   If not, then nothing in TOS was broken.

Now, let me run a few facts by you, Spanky..

Alt accounts are allowed, and many people treat them as whole different entities. This is a role playing game after all. I use alt's, I've placed top ten with 4 different alts. Also, their is nothing against "hammering" newbs. To each their own I suppose. I myself have done nothing wrong, Unleashed is not my alt. And so far I see him doing nothing wrong but "hammering" you guys.

So unless you find legitimate proof of 'abuse' or 'cheating' .. Don't post comments..

Edited by FTP: Keep it civil
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:49:17 PM by FTP » Report to moderator   Logged

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

I all accounts are played seperately, they wouldn't all hammer the same alliances, and protect SP.

And hammering noobs, is useless, it just makes people quit and is not a challenge.

lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 09:44:32 PM »

Well after the recent banning of your Nighty account is quite obvious i was correct on this... shame emi stopped at just banning your NightShadow account... should banned all your alts.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: