Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Revival of Shadows  (Read 2156 times)
Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2006, 02:28:18 AM »

well figured i should get off my lazy ass and post a stance thing since my alliance is in first and all lol... Anyways we are a semi-peaceful alliance who will accept most truces (not all though my people need some targets). Also any repeatedly unprovoked attacks on us will be met as harshly as possible funded by others in the alliance if necesary, so attack and you may not have much of a future 1

Hellsword
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 02:51:32 AM by Hellsword » Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 01:03:21 AM »

you spelt your name wrong

4 16
Report to moderator   Logged

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 02:51:53 AM »

gah so sue me

*mumbles something abotu writing posts at 3AM*
Report to moderator   Logged

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: