Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 29, 2024, 05:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Incursion Spawn Time-Cut  (Read 2784 times)
lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »

Id like to suggest the incursions get a time cut in between spawns. Rather than 7 min, make it 4 min cycles so we get more spawns in the time the incursion lasts for. 4 Min is still plenty of time to kill off all spawns. So in an hour length incursion you could get 15 spawns of aliens with the 15th being the queen, and during those 15 spawns you spawn normally 6-9 targets making you get 90-135 aliens =270-405 min turns spent. Also when there is a no spawn its less painful as you only have to wait 4min rather than 7min. What does everyone think? Honestly 7min is to long.
Report to moderator   Logged
highlandknight
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 10:03:52 AM »

yea i think thats a good idea. 12
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »

I am neutral on this.  One one hand having longer spawns allows one to do other things in  between, but on the other hand it is nice not to have to wait if you don't have anything else to do

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
forumemy
Staff Sergeant

I am cool. right :(

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 09:36:17 PM »

that would definately help me out whenever i play. save me ALOT of time. that is almost twice the spawns. and it would have to make incursions shorter as well though. leaving more time inbetween incursions. so it depends which you would rather wait for.
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 10:28:38 PM »

Spawn times should stay the same. Shorter spawns mean shorter incursions. I always go to incursions when I'm too busy to actually grind, and having a 5 minute respite in between waves, when I finish my 3 or so aliens, is good. Many people will probably feel the same. Shorter waves will see aliens build up and then die away before killed.
lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »

the way it is now.. the 7min for everyone whos doing incursions finds it way to long. i never said incursions get shorter.. i mean same length incursions but 4 min in between spawns. giving incursions more to em. they cant build up as the next spawn replaces any not killed. and if your killing, 4 min is more then enough. You get up to 9 targets, rarely 10 and I can kill my 9 in less than 2 min. leaving 5 min left to do nothing. 7 min is just to long, id like more spawns within the time an incursion lasts to get more out of them and not feel i am idling so much.
Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »

For people with slower connection speeds, 4 mins would be hard to kill everything in range..... I know from experience!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: