Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 05:11:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: MAIN! ALIEN BUGGED UP AND TOOK LEAD OUT! NOT HAPPY  (Read 7586 times)
lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2011, 01:10:15 PM »

okay this is the first time this happen and i have screens to prove this bug!
i clicked on a 300bil alien.. once i attacked it it turned into a 1.9Tril alien and killed my 25 tril lead. WTH!?

here are the screenshots for proof of this alien bug.. can i please get reinburst for this?

Aliens before I clicked on 336bil to attack
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5293/alien1h.jpg

Before I attacked alien
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7766/alien4a.jpg

I attack alien and it bugged! even changed alien type!
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4822/alien2b.jpg

Aftermath
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1498/alien3q.jpg

for one thing, even if aliens change over to new aliens the previous ones i was attacking would just say it was killed, not this! Please help me out here emi, It basically costed me 11Tril to buy it back plus an extra few  in marines 10.. not a fair battle at all.
Report to moderator   Logged
lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 01:16:01 PM »

okay emi something not right? just attacked a 600bil alien and it changed into a 71mil alien?? i dunno whats going on?
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 01:46:24 PM »

Cost calculator.

-800th post-
Zan
Corporal

Mongrels!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 01:52:12 PM »

wait.. Cost calculator increases encounter/alien size??

Gilgamesh`(#90389) - Main
Gilgamesh(#7367) - Wars
Gilgamesh`(#26), Gilgamesh(#115) - Elite
Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they're unobtainable.
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 03:07:46 PM »

The ship spawns are calculated by fleet cost calculator.
lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 04:14:18 PM »

no truth u dont understand, ive hit 1000's of aliens this round and this has never happened.. whatever the alien fp is stated is what it is when i attack. it does not change from a 336bil alien into a 1.9tril alien when it states the fp is 336bil not 1.9tril. and not to mention the other alien saying it was a 600bil alien and when i attack it it went to a 77mil or whatever it was. this was a bug regardless of what anyone thinks

EDIT for double post:
and ship spawns calculator, i dont have gold so i dont have this feature. anyways it was unfair and costed me over 10tril. an alien can not go from a max spawn of 336bil to 1.9 tril.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 04:27:58 PM by mannaman15 » Report to moderator   Logged
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 04:33:59 PM »

Here is what I believe happened here, as this has also happened to me.
You were flying through doing aliens, and you meant to click that 336b alien mature, but in fact your mouse moved and you clicked the 22tril alien hatchling instead... since you were going quickly, as everyone does while killing aliens, you didnt notice you clicked the wrong one... then it powered down, as they often do when you attack something wayyy out of your range, and you lost your lead.
I find it extremely doubtful it was a bug.
---Wes

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »

You were flying through doing aliens, and you meant to click that 336b alien mature, but in fact your mouse moved and you clicked the 22tril alien hatchling instead... since you were going quickly, as everyone does while killing aliens, you didnt notice you clicked the wrong one... then it powered down, as they often do when you attack something wayyy out of your range, and you lost your lead.
---Wes

Yeah, to be honest, Wes is probably right, here.
clouthour
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »

---Wes

dont play main but second screen shot gets rid of that theory

lavis
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 05:19:15 PM »

no there was no 1.9 tril alien to begin with.. and I hold down ctrl clicking on the alien targets making it open separate windows so i can kill fast. just like post above me he is correct. look at 2nd screenshot and u will see i did not click on no 1.9 tril alien. infact screen 1 shows there is no 1.9tril alien to begin with. it was a bug. i got the proof with screenshots and heres also how i know it bugged. When i attacked this alien and lost my lead, after screenshotting it i clicked back! and it brought me to the before i attacked screen showing it is a 336bil alien and thats when i print screened that shot. so 110% it bugged up. emi can i get your verdict on this please
DarkChaos
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 08:17:04 PM »

I am not arguing on whether it's a bug or not, but you need to re-read wes' post.. He says you hit the 22 tril fp alien and it POWERED DOWN to 1.9 tril fp which is what anything usually does when you try to attack something way out of your range..
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2011, 08:28:27 PM »

First off, I think that the proof Lavis gave here is quite conclusive, this was definately a bug....  I also find it absurd to think that Lavis might have misclicked by 5 spots (hk was above him, and 2 other aliens above hk before the 22t alien)

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »

This has happened to me before. What happened is you clicked on an alien BEFORE the new spawn. When you actually hit the alien it was AFTER the new spawn. When you clicked attack it moved to the alien in the same spot. Say you have killed aliens and the alien you attacked is now the 5th spot down then the new alien you hit would be the 5th slot down after the spawn.

Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2011, 09:48:48 PM »

Alright Relent I will admit that sig is pretty f**k**g hilarious and I saved it to my computer. But it's too big, man.
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2011, 10:02:13 PM »

LOL.  This needs to be fixed

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print