Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 02:14:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Problem seeing modules in DESIGN menu  (Read 6708 times)
RGT
Private

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2011, 09:56:37 AM »

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting the pre-made modules for ARMOUR, WEAPONS, COMPUTER, etc to show up in the window when I go to upgrade a newly designed ship. I don't yet understand how all the attributes & values work for all the modules, so I'd like to design my first ships with existing pre-made modules. But I just can't get those to show up. Am I in the wrong screen? And if so, can someone explain to me just which screen to access for that function?
Thanks.
Report to moderator   Logged
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »

On the "design ship" page, you design only the hull of your ship. So that is the name and the space your ship has.

You would have to go to "buy fleet" were you can select your designed ship. Next it will ask wheter you want a powercore installed an which one.

After that go to the "upgrade fleet" tab, select your just bought ship to upgrade systems on it. In the scroll down menu you can select what part you wish to upgrade your ship with. Next to the scroll down menu is the option "All Own" Select all if you want to see the premade systems. (And possibly the systems from other members if you have gold or newbie gold)

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »

Welcome to the Forums!
---Wes

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
RGT
Private

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »

Thank you FTP....

Thank you mannaman

Saturn 7
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 02:25:04 PM »

Also to add, when you 'buy' a design, make sure the value is '0' otherwise adding componants will cost you. You only buy the ship once the design is completed, then you use the ressuply ship option.
RGT
Private

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 05:07:46 PM »

Also to add, when you 'buy' a design, make sure the value is '0' otherwise adding componants will cost you. You only buy the ship once the design is completed, then you use the ressuply ship option.

Yes, thanks for that.
I found the guide & it did explain the process more fully so I worked that out.  1
Grondavor
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 05:16:46 PM »

You can also use your newbie gold to clone a few good ships to use while you are starting out and learning to design good ships of your own

Grondavor(#119869)- Main
grondavor(#9218)- Wars
Grondavor(#4032)- PvE
Invictus_66
Unidentified Commander

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 01:14:06 PM »

was wondering what thet newbie gold was used for 16
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print