Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 28, 2024, 07:03:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid Mods/Admins - When will you learn  (Read 1671 times)
blakranger51
Sergeant First Class

Blood Upon the Risers

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2011, 12:59:33 AM »

dont make my job hard please.

Don't make me laugh.

This after one of the mod/admin team deleted a topic in which reasonable opinions were being calmly voiced regarding the new 'staff' changes. You found yourself a real crack squad there, snipedragon! Way to go! Make a bad decision and then sweep all the evidence under the rug - do everything except make it right or acknowledge it in any way. Simply astounding. Another fine example of the brilliance in the spaceo admin team  14 and yet we still wonder why the only activity here is confused spam bots...

Anyway, I assume this post will also be deleted, so have fun with that. That button is on the bottom right corner as I recall.

ED: I thought about making a snarky suggestion thread, but honestly it's not worth the time and effort anymore.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:01:41 AM by blakranger51 » Report to moderator   Logged

If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty seconds' worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everything that's in it.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »

If you're truly upset about the forum hurting, then I suggest that you stop making it a worse place to be.

I don't care who started what. We each have to take responsibility for our own actions, and your actions are making things worse. Be the mature person, if only for yourself.
Report to moderator   Logged

SnipeDragon
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 03:43:56 AM »

Topic Closed, Please refer to this post: http://forum.spaceo.net/index.php/topic,7580.30.html for what happened.

I will say this once more, I apologize that you were out of town when I preformed the Moderator Clean Up, I had no idea that you were out of town I believed that you were just ignoring the 'check in' topic.  After the time limit was up, I removed you from moderator and implemented the updated structure/new moderators onto the team.

Again, I am sorry that you are upset over the situation, however stooping down and acting like an idiotic troll is not the way to handle it, you have knowingly and deliberately broken forum rules and have provoked moderator action and therefore you are being punished for that.

For the last time, I do apologize that your feelings are hurt, however it is over and done with and it is time to move on.

-SnipeDragon
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: