Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 04:09:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A bug or user error?  (Read 2212 times)
Canderous
Private

View Profile
« on: June 29, 2006, 04:20:16 PM »

I'm having trouble training my commander for credits. It won't let me do so. Also, the secret base. It does nothing for me. Doesn't resupply anything. I believe its even taking money. I had cash saved for a rainy day and its a fraction of what it was. I took some out and it was....not what I expected. Is it a bug or am I not understanding something? Thank you.
Report to moderator   Logged
Canderous
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 06:19:51 PM »

it started to work reguarding thr secret base.
charmuska
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 11:29:30 PM »

First, edit your posts instead of making another post.

That said...

Do you notice that you are coming back and finding more ships than you thought you had?  If so, you probably have the build ships option checked in your secret base.  Try changing it to credits, and it should stop spending your money.  It doesn't tell you when it resupplies ships.  It just does it.

You cannot spend money directly from your base.  Did you have the money you needed on hand (i.e. not in the base itself)?  If it was in the stash, that is the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: