Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 04:11:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SO Main - Council Protection for Galaxy planets  (Read 7807 times)
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2011, 01:41:13 PM »

nah it just means us lower ones in NLA will have to actually play haha.. I reckon (if sp4nky doesn't max too quickly) that I'll get top 10, or close to it 16

Cpt. R kakashi
Report to moderator   Logged

Master ObiWan1
Private

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2011, 02:59:08 AM »

This Rule is only good if lower commanders manage to get a plenet that will give them creds more than 4-5 mine production...

But how will they can get to even that big planet?? If their stations / mines keep popping up by 50x more FP guys..

In most cases they could not even develop a planet than a bloody rock... It costs quite a lot to get mods added onto your planet. With mines not protected they dont even stand a chance if any alliance decide to make fun of this rule... unless they spend 200-300bil to research for Warp Bubble for all their stations..
A^Bloody^Idiot
Staff Sergeant

KartBoy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2011, 06:26:33 AM »

Warp bubble only take about 15 bill if I'm not mistaken, and besides that, you can just invest in cloaking??

A^Bloody^Idiot (#10) - SO Elite
A^Bloody^Idiot (#14) - SO WARS
A^Bloody^Idiot (#66) - SO PVE
A^Bloody^Idiot (#10079) - Sea-O
Master ObiWan1
Private

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 02:12:30 PM »

Warp bubble only take about 15 bill if I'm not mistaken, and besides that, you can just invest in cloaking??

You are mistaken... lol... lvl 1 takes 18.75Bi / 40CP. Never bothered to do it myself but considering the same logic applies to that of all research, getting lvl 5 or 6 wrap will take you 200-300Bil and loads of CP...

About cloaking, last round Spanky had lvl25+ scanner. Surely no new or lower FP commander can top that..

I am just highlighting the flaw in this rule... I am not even bothered by it.
Jan`go Vhett
Staff Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 05:50:46 AM »

Overall sounds like a good update.

Btw Master Obiwan you do realize you only need to research one level of Emergency Warp Bubble right?

Need an s-ship? If you have Gold just search Jangos, then select the price you want. If you don't have Gold just pm me for a design.
Master ObiWan1
Private

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2011, 03:02:03 AM »

Overall sounds like a good update.

Btw Master Obiwan you do realize you only need to research one level of Emergency Warp Bubble right?

LOL.. didn't knew that. in the last few yrs never ever bothered to research that. Reading the help, mining facility still gets popped.. right
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: