Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 25, 2024, 01:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: DESIGNS FOR MAX STATS  (Read 6453 times)
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2011, 01:16:45 AM »

Will someone please make a good line starting at 1 bill and going up by 1.33 each time, using a 1:3 ratio... ALL FOR MAX STATS! (70% hp/att : 37% abs/acc)
You would be my HERO!!!! (and get lots of royalties from meeeeeee 13)
---Wes
Report to moderator   Logged

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:55:25 PM »

I think Darth Bobo has one like that, not sure. You could ask ken if he's around, too.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 07:57:41 PM »

Dont post uselessly. In fact, I would appreciate you not posting on any of my topics at all.
Thanks
---Wes

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »

I'll see what I can do tomorrow Wes  1

-Cpt. R  kakashi

Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 10:29:26 PM »

Dont post uselessly. In fact, I would appreciate you not posting on any of my topics at all.
Thanks
---Wes

Hum... were you responding to Truth Of Mind? 'Cause that response seems rather uncalled for. Let's try to keep down the vitriol.

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »

Truth, you know I don't like you. So it is that much more insulting that you choose to use my thread to play your silly "increase my post count" game.
The only reply needed on this post, was and should have been, what Capt Relentless posted (Thank you Relentless! laugh. Truth, your reply was both useless to me, and annoying. So please refrain from posting on any of my future threads. Thanks.
---Wes

PS Chronos. Who are you again?! You dont know what you're talking about, so you really should use your intellect and stay out of it. None of your business mate.

Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2011, 02:02:54 AM »

wes just making sure ya wanted them from 1b and not 1t i will start redoing them but just so ya know a small glitch in the template i use for low levels would add a lot of cost so best i can do on abs is 78% hope thats ok
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 06:03:45 AM »

Truth, you know I don't like you. So it is that much more insulting that you choose to use my thread to play your silly "increase my post count" game.
The only reply needed on this post, was and should have been, what Capt Relentless posted (Thank you Relentless! laugh. Truth, your reply was both useless to me, and annoying. So please refrain from posting on any of my future threads. Thanks.
---Wes

PS Chronos. Who are you again?! You dont know what you're talking about, so you really should use your intellect and stay out of it. None of your business mate.
Honestly I don't care if you like Truth or not, you are to respect moderators and other users.

See this as a warning

Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 09:45:12 AM »

I'm with wes and I don't care if I get banned again for saying it. If you read your Moderator Terms and Commitment. You will see this.......

A list of Moderators may be found here:
http://forum.spaceo.net/index.php/topic,2871.0.html

This message is sent to all commanders that wish to become a Space Odyssey moderator, if they have good credentials and history, and a position is open.

The Space Odyssey moderator position comes with a few rights and obligations.

Moderators are considered as Space Odyssey staff and team, therefore they must accept this agreement before they can become moderators.
A moderator is someone who has moderating rights on Space Odyssey forum and in the game on the chat window / messages (later on).
If you wish to be a moderator and can not accept this agreement, please do not apply / respond.

- A moderator is not allowed to discuss about donations, donation inplications, and about players who donated. Acusations are certainly out of the question. All issues you may have against someone, including bug exploits, etc. should be sent privately in the game to e(#1) or trough the forum private messages.

- A moderator exploiting a game bug is very unprofessional and makes the Space Odyssey team look bad in the eyes of other commanders. All mods should report bugs imediately, even if they do not look like bugs. Anything that gives an unjustified advantage or unballances the game in any way should be reported as an unballance bug.

- Cusing, using bad language, harrasing or threaten another commander or acusing them of bug exploits is strictly prohibited. All data on exploits should be sent directly to Sir Emi for analisys and the decision will made after that.

- Insulting another commander, calling them stupid, moron, etc. is prohibited even if the moderator has been insulted himself by the person. You will report the post / message to Sir Emi, and apropriate action will be taken. You are commited to respond in a professional manner, and show respect for all others.

- You CAN edit / delete posts using bad language or a post that insulted a fellow forum member or commander, mod, admin, or a post that you think is a threat to Space Odyssey, e.g. explanation on using a bug to gain benefits, posts advertising stuff, spam.

- Abuse in deleting posts, deleting inportant posts, not letting others express their opinion is not allowed.

- Editing posts to cover up something, help someone else change something in order to cover up, or discredit someone are not allowed.

If you break any of the above, you are at the discretion of the administrators, and could risk one or all depending on the gravity of the action:
- temporary lose of mod position
- termination of mod position
- forum ban
- ingame chat ban
- ingame account ban
- ingame alt accounts ban
- IP ban in whole Space Odyssey

Thank you and God Speed!

Sir Emi

If you want respect then abide by the rules and not a personal interpretation of them. I also know that the mods back up other mods. I also see in the above rules that you should not be- Insulting another commander, calling them stupid, moron, etc. is prohibited even if the moderator has been insulted himself by the person. You will report the post / message to Sir Emi, and apropriate action will be taken. You are commited to respond in a professional manner, and show respect for all others. You should not take it upon your self to handle the matter by threatening wes.

Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »

the 1:3 ratio would be the attack:hp right?

Cpt. R kakashi

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2011, 10:11:47 AM »

yes, Relentless!

FTP: my post was not disrespectful, nor do I need to give respect to someone who neither gives it, nor deserves it. It was level headed and factual. I simply do not like him and would prefer he not post on my threads. That is perfectly acceptable to ask, and I am entitled to my opinion. Do not threaten me with trivial warnings.

bobo, 1 trill is fine actually. The difference is I want the entire line to be for max stats, not for it to go up gradually.

Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 10:16:03 AM »

ok got ya i think relentless is going to take care of it. I gave some tips to him on making em faster 1
lllSp4nKylll
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2011, 10:25:46 AM »

For you mods and such supporting Lost... Theres a reason why he/she got kicked from both NLA AND DDD this round.
It was because Lost was being very disrespectful to other members in both alliances on the ingame message boards.
Maybe if you "oldtimers" actually still played the game and were somewhat connected to whats really going on you would have a different opinion.

Didnt take me long to find mod abuse in these forums by Lost....

You're a tard..your just pulling info over from sea-o..we have enough guides..

Geez another violation Lost...

I've gotta say, sorry to hear you might not be able to finish the round.

But yeah, Bobo says a lot of things. Considers himself the best player ever. When he's really just the best donator. This must just be 1% of the stuff he posts eh?

Shall I dig up more or have I made my point???
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 11:06:11 AM by lllSp4nKylll » Report to moderator   Logged
Cpt. Relentless
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »

what power would you like them to be taken up to wes? 1b - 100q?

Cpt. R kakashi

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2011, 05:14:43 PM »

For you mods and such supporting Lost... Theres a reason why he/she got kicked from both NLA AND DDD this round.
It was because Lost was being very disrespectful to other members in both alliances on the ingame message boards.
Maybe if you "oldtimers" actually still played the game and were somewhat connected to whats really going on you would have a different opinion.

Didnt take me long to find mod abuse in these forums by Lost....
I do not care about abuses made my Lost in the past, or the reason for removal from 2 guilds. I simply state you have to be respectfull to moderators. I'm sorry if you have the feeling I do not judge everyone by the same standards, and I will try to improve on that if you deem it so. But please believe me if I say I will not tolerate disrespectfull messages from mods either. But I'm not going to punish people for older posts. And I don't think Lost was a mod already at most inappropriate posts. (sorry I can be mistaken in this)

FTP: my post was not disrespectful, nor do I need to give respect to someone who neither gives it, nor deserves it. It was level headed and factual. I simply do not like him and would prefer he not post on my threads. That is perfectly acceptable to ask, and I am entitled to my opinion. Do not threaten me with trivial warnings.
You are to respect everyone on the forums, wheter you think they deserve it or not. Warning still stands

I'm with wes and I don't care if I get banned again for saying it. If you read your Moderator Terms and Commitment. You will see this.......

If you want respect then abide by the rules and not a personal interpretation of them. I also know that the mods back up other mods. I also see in the above rules that you should not be- Insulting another commander, calling them stupid, moron, etc. is prohibited even if the moderator has been insulted himself by the person. You will report the post / message to Sir Emi, and apropriate action will be taken. You are commited to respond in a professional manner, and show respect for all others. You should not take it upon your self to handle the matter by threatening wes.
No reason for you to get banned. But I'd like to point out I did not insult anyone, I just pointed out Wes has to be respectfull. As head moderator I'm in allowance and power to punish people breaking the rules, it would not be the first time I would ban someone. The warning still stands. (I'm not threatening with a ban at this moment, the ban was just an example)

I hope I have answered all of your questions, there will be no more discussion about this in this topic. If you have problems with anything I said, you are free to message me. And if no solution is reached you can also contact Emi or Snipedragon.

-FTP

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: