Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 27, 2024, 06:28:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: :) I'm trollking  (Read 5964 times)
Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2011, 07:30:20 PM »

To all who see these presents greetings.

Bobo is a newb, and thinks he needs to prove himself by attacking me which is fine, because I told Wes a month or two back that I may not be able to finish this round for personal/professional reasons involving real life things (I wont say more, because it's nunya).

Here is some of the unintelligent things Bobo has done, and some facts via alliance chat that prove he is a heavy donator (everyone already knew this, and if you didn't you're an idiot as well)

darth bobo (#133784) (online)     gaia 6 hab 7
   04-28 11:36:38

^any smart person would know habitat should never be higher then a gaia. It's just a waste of CP, and turns to put habitat above gaia, because for MUCH less resources you can get combat, and gaia well above what habitat would have given.

darth bobo (#133784)     see what they don't know is im sick i caught so many bios lately that im at 20% marine cost reduction so i buy a bil marines for 800 mil
   04-27 21:29:57    Del

^how cute he was so proud of himself for doing it too, and thinks that he's "sick" for doing it. I wont say why he's an idiot for it, but if you're a high end player you will, and will find this rather humorous.

Wesmeister (#29733)     darth bobo(#133784) successfully raided lllSp4nKylll(#137689)'s Gaia Planet.

darth bobo(#133784) successfully raided lllSp4nKylll(#137689)'s Gaia Planet.

darth bobo(#133784) successfully raided lllSp4nKylll(#137689)'s Gaia Planet.

Thats what we like to see!
He's gunna be so pissed. 1
   04-27 21:05:22    Del

darth bobo (#133784)     can someone get some updated info for me about spanks planet i need to know his shields and mil base level actually all info would be good right down to how much is he making per hour if someone has an alt that is to do it
   04-25 19:48:57    Del

darth bobo (#133784)     if anyone can id try and board spank right now he just bought those ships and i didn't see that much creds on his planet it had about 160b and i think he is running a 150b lead or there abouts so im betting he is not marined well
   04-26 00:49:47    Del

^He CLAIMS that he was with sp4nky the whole time, but yet he made a few decent hit's on sp4nky's planet (starting to look like John Kerry, and being a flip flopper, because I was getting too close for comfort on him before he started attacking). But he's an honest person, and I guess he's right, because he was with NLA from the start right... (I'm seeing a trend of lying here)

darth bobo (#133784)     just curious is there things one can do to counter the effects of someones counter on you and do ya get a counter for every planet attack ?
   04-26 17:41:03    Del

^he claims I never taught him anything, but I've started to become victim to the very thing I taught him how to do. But he's an honest player again, and I never taught him anything and he already knew it all right.

There's more, and I know the typical rule of "don't share alliance posts", but in the act of treason I think it's perfectly fine to do so in this case. I'll still be playing, until I get a definitive yes or no on whether I'll be able to finish the round or not. BTW there is more I could post, but I'm a busy person.
Report to moderator   Logged

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Comatose
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 07:58:52 PM »

I've gotta say, sorry to hear you might not be able to finish the round.

But yeah, Bobo says a lot of things. Considers himself the best player ever. When he's really just the best donator. This must just be 1% of the stuff he posts eh?

V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 08:00:19 PM »

dont discuss donations or the topic will get deleted...

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »

who the f**k are you and what have you done with wes??

oh topic... yea bobo is a clown..

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
baltic
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 12:01:05 PM »

who's bobo?

off to serve my country in the deep forests of the freezing hell.
Chronos
Sergeant First Class

Make your swords become like things unto chainsaws

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 03:48:41 PM »

Apparently, some kind of Sith lord, but you wouldn't have guessed from looking at him.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 05:47:22 AM »

Muwhahahahaha the evil mods

Spayed
First Sergeant

hey hey hey :D

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 03:14:39 AM »

who's bobo?

bobo = evil clown noob

Kyle!! (#8446) - main
Spayed (#7) - main
Spayed (#75) - wars
Spayed (#94) - pve
davey boy
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2011, 08:03:52 PM »

your one to moan about heavy donating borg cos we all no you do to so its like calling the kettle black so good luck to him if he kicks your ass you threatened enough last rd
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2011, 08:42:20 PM »

your one to moan about heavy donating borg cos we all no you do to so its like calling the kettle black so good luck to him if he kicks your ass you threatened enough last rd

LOL... that might be one of the funniest things I've read in a while! Thanks for the laugh davey!

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2011, 05:20:55 AM »

Davey what part of this didn't you understand?

Zan
Corporal

Mongrels!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2011, 01:34:15 PM »

I like that, lol

Gilgamesh`(#90389) - Main
Gilgamesh(#7367) - Wars
Gilgamesh`(#26), Gilgamesh(#115) - Elite
Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they're unobtainable.
Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2011, 07:21:36 PM »

Hey borg how does it feel to lose did ya like it  rip2 or did you like your whole alliance getting taken out or stealing of your members I'm sure it had to suck. Oh and the one that thinks they are a spaceo god is you. I just am thrilled I could crush you like the bug you are. Hope you enjoy the next round just as much. 17 as for the name calling shows your age im guessing thats about what 12. laugh
Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2011, 08:06:52 PM »

if you really want to air things post all the undeleted alliance posts i see you jut pick what ya want and sure i had to do a fine acting job to fool you. Which a lil quote that made me and fury almost pee ourselves was when you told spanky "darths always been a pirate" roflmao how does it feel though to get a knife right where you put it on so many others come on now you never had a clue not one clue how nla found all those stations so fast
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2011, 11:27:32 PM »

ew.

Pages: [1] 2
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: