Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 10:30:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Pre-Made Super Ships for Gold members  (Read 4353 times)
Darth Bobo
Private First Class

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2011, 07:18:11 PM »

ok go into gold account management and search for 0/0 this will bring up all the ships that have 0acc/0abs bonus from your commander/modules figured into the design so the bigger ships will have 99%acc/80%abs without wasting your bonus that you have so if your maxed out and have 37/37 that's what you would search for if your beginning then search 0/0  I'm going to offer a full range of JackJuke premades in the near future to make things easier and earn some nice royalties from the lazier people   laugh................................ so remember just type 0/0 in the name search box
Report to moderator   Logged
Imandreas
Private

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:53:11 AM »

Or we could just build our own ships and people pay royalties to us  7

This post is NOT copyrighted.
KenquinnTheInsaneOne
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »

Or we could just build our own ships and people pay royalties to us  7

You don't need a gold account to get royalties and some players either don't know how to design good ships, or they don't want to spend quite a few hours making a ship line.

Darth Bobo could you please edit the post to specify which server the designs are on, since not all servers have the same design set.
V
Sergeant First Class

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 09:26:23 PM »

they are on main as he made them last round.

VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished...
Jam-Jul Lison
Private First Class

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:46 PM »

Thank you. I have cloned some of them.  Shame the newbie gold account doesn't let you clone more though. I can't afford a full gold. Oh well.  lol. Now if I can just figure out how to actually buy these.
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: