Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
June 25, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mission Multiplier  (Read 16633 times)
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »

ya, lol, hey E, your breaking your own ToS 16

somewhere in there it says "staring at the computer screen may cause health problems"  so stop making us do exactly that 16

laugh
Report to moderator   Logged

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 10:30:12 AM »

lol, nice one ars.

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »

well as most people know i really dont play much anymore, due to a number of factors... teh cost calculator looks like it hsould help, so ive considered coming back... but i dont want to sit in fornt of computer for 2 hours a day just doing missions, and even if i wanted to i dont have that kind of time... so yeah a mission multiplier type thing would be awfully nice... why make us stare at het mission screen for hours on end wasting turns when something liek htis oculd make things so much easier...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »

yes, it's been said many times, but let me make a formula, maybe it'll clear it up once and for all:

Mission Multiplier+game=happy players=more players=more donations=happy and rich Sir Emi

Quite simply really.

Silverthorne
Staff Sergeant

CLUCK CLUCK VOOM!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 02:30:24 AM »

Im in favor of a mission multiplier as I got bored trying to use up my turns doing mission and encounters that I decided to burn them on extend mothership so I could find out where my life went. laugh lol_sign

PEOPLE TODAY LEAD WITH THEIR WORDS, 20 YEARS AGO WE LED WITH OUR FISTS. I LIKE MY WAY BETTER.
LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GET OUT OF THE WAY

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 12:43:49 AM »

Yes ars, this is a great idea.  They say kids don't get enough excercise in  today's news. And sitting here spending turns on missions, encounters ect., were not closer to getting any excercise. and like let's say you want to do a 20% mission contract, and you have the option from a drop box on the side of the 20. To multiplie it by, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,. Or however many times you want up to like however many turns you have.

For example if that 20% mission was 200million credits for 15 turns. You multiplied it by 25 that would mean 375 turns used. Plus a charge of like 50 turns to do a number that high. So you would have used 425 turns for 5billion credits. And if you lost the mission. you lost the turns, just like a regular loss. but you would have saved an hour by multipling it by 25. And if you lost you lost. No biggie.  Although if you did a regular mission you could that would be 25 missions and only 5 losses. You would be making 4billion credits. And of course the choice owuld be yours if you wanted to multiplie it or not. So overall I give this topic a 8 out of 10.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 01:45:48 AM »

you forgot to mention this fact as well:

by multiplying 1 mission by 50, that is 50 more missions someone else can do the same on.

so in short, it will almost guarenteed increase mission availability AT LEAST 2-5 times what they are now.

although right now, it looks like it is going to be pointless anyway, with the mission reward going so low...  everything is transfering to galaxy, and I don't see a way this will really work in the galaxy missions...

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

Squank
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 06:28:58 AM »

Well if this idea was to come into play, it would balance missions and the galaxy back out again, and from what I recall the galaxy encounters could all be taken by 1 person and if you have 5 people of the same power, 4 of them do not get any encounters done, as if the idea would come into play. There would be missions to do in substitute of the encounters. All in all everyone is happy while still getting creds/segments/exp/ and workers.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 01:24:25 PM »

....you know how long we've tried to get this idea passed into the game? It's been almost a year now, and it's popularity continues to grow, and nothing is even mentioned with it. We should revolt, go to Emi's house, and damand he iplement the multiplier now, lol.

randalthor
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 11:11:47 PM »

i would love this, i am a full time student at college and dont have much time to waste on this remarkable game. so please emi, make this happen.

wow, you're really fat.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »

here here, how about this:

who here would pay money just to put this in?

and it is a valid question, it shows just how much this wants to be put in, lol.  just make sure to do good if it finally happens  laugh  16  21  14

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 02:25:56 PM »

I would...if I was able to. and I know you would ars.

See, Sir Emi, the mission multiplier is in high demand, so why not add it?

ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 02:58:08 PM »

2 months ago even, and I would have said yes unthinkingly... now, this game is just losing interest very very quickly.  so much so, I feel SORRY for the person who went out of there way to give me a gold account finally.

quite frankly, if this idea gets blown over again, (well, this and the grand mothership idea to) I don't know what is going to happen.  it's like ever since so long ago, Sir E has just seemed to... lose touch with the general people of SO.  and not really to th ebetterment of teh game itself either.  sure there has been a lot of new people, but it doesn't really when count when even more people are quitting.

I mean, when is the last time something has been put into effect that you can link directly back to something on this suggestion area?

it's alright if E already has a plan, I just wish in that case he would share it with somebody (namely everyone else)

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 10:28:45 PM »

ars last thing i remember that came directly from a suggestion was the commander trait to reduce time between systems in galaxy (by me) 16... but yeh E really doesnt pay enoguh attention to what the people want...the game was really good to shame to see it going downhill like it is...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 08:12:44 AM »

I PMed Sir Emi about it....maybe if we bug him enough, lol. Jk, but seriously, this idea would crucially turn the tide of the game's negative growing numbers.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: