Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 02:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 98204 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: December 04, 2006, 06:54:12 PM »

I feel the old list of commanders should be left up there. However a new list of commanders should be posted. My suggestion is, who in the community has a greatest impact on the game. Through their actions and their words, who has caused the most good(evil). Who has helped alot. Who has destroyed alot? Good and bad need to be mixed with this list, because if its good enough to be noticed by a large group, its worthy of mention. Pretty much it will come down to what the crowd thinks is most mentionable I would think.
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: December 05, 2006, 12:04:22 PM »

Ya, that's a good idea. I'll fx this list, finishing it at least, the change the title, and start a whole new list for the next one. Thanks for that idea nich.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: December 05, 2006, 02:22:17 PM »

What I was thinking is get rid of this post and make a new one. Copy all your data from this topics first post, and make a new topic, delete this one, sticky and lock the other one.

Then we can have something like this topic for the next list, then do the same thing

Cycle it. What we could start is we do this every round and people would be able to look back on the forum and see what noteworthy things happened.

People can post in a new topic about things that they saw happen in the galaxy for a round, we accumulate everything, . . this person did this , attacked this many times, etc. Lost this many ships, won this much money. This person hired a hitman, etc.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: December 06, 2006, 08:59:15 AM »

hmm....could work, though it'll have to wait till I get a bit more free time, I'm not exactly ready to start working on the lists yet.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2006, 03:09:08 PM »

Went ahead and toook the opportunity to clean up this post. I still have debates with these results, but they can be fixed when a revised version is released

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Badges are as follows, with the first listed being the highest available and the last being the lowest available. All deserve recognition. You can have more then one badge.

Badges:
Badge of the Elite: Reserved for #1 slotters
Badge of Honor: Must attack only in a counter or for an honorable reason, such as revenge for a comrade or justice for behavior against others.
Badge of Contribution: Must contribute something to the game.
Badge of Trust: Must not stab people in the back.
Badge of Friendship:  Must help out new people and not yell at them....unless they are n00bs.
Badge of Loyalty:  Must have been with one alliance for a long time.
Badge of Aggressiveness: Obviously, must blast people out of the sky for little to no reason. Commanders cannot have this badge and Badge of Honor.
Badge of Fairness: Must give people a chance to prove themselves before they attack on information passed onto to them by someone else.
Badge of Master Designing: Must have made AT LEAST two really good designs. The design cannot cause tons of problems with the game though.
Badge of Commitment: Sticks with the game through the good and bad and complains as little as possible. Leaving for a personal reason or cause your internet goes down doesn't count as actually leaving.
Badge of Power: Have made the top ten and been there AT LEAST a week.
Badge of Strategy: Has made amazing strategic moves.
Badge of Peace: Doesn't attempt to make war unless there is no other way to go.
Badge of Courage: Basically, willing to go all out for a cause.

Legendary Commanders

1.Lightseeker_Eu Badge of the Elite Badge of Honor Badge of Courage Badge of Peace Badge of Loyalty Badge of Friendship Badge of Trust Badge of Contribution Badge of Fairness Badge of Commitment Badge of Strategy Badge of Master Designing Badge of Power
Reason: For being the best player period and winning three rounds, two #1s in a row, and having the highest official power ever.

2. Wizard_of_War (Disputed: Dispute opened by Nicholas D. Wolfwood. Badges/Research in progress)

3. Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Formerly Duo Barton) Badge of Strategy Badge of Contribution Badge of Master Designing Badge of Power Badge of Commitment Badge of Courage Badge of Fairness Badge of Aggressiveness Badge of Loyalty
Reason: Winning a total of two rounds and having the highest power ever using a bug.

4. Ars68 Badge of Honor Badge of Courage Badge of Peace Badge of Strategy Badge of Fairness Badge of Master Designing Badge of Loyalty Badge of Power
Reason: For being the most diplomatic commander out there, and working hard to get G-Unit back in order after War_Knight went MIA.

5. Gunfighter_Frank Badge of Honor Badge of Power Badge of Master Designing Badge of Courage Badge of Strategy Badge of Fairness Badge of Friendship Badge of Trust Badge of Loyalty
Reason: For winning 2 rounds and being the best ship designer alive.

6. FOO Badge of Aggressiveness Badge of Power Badge of Courage
Reason: Being the most aggressive commander last round.

7. Lunanova Badge of Trust Badge of Power Badge of Strategy Badge of Courage Badge of Loyalty
Reason: For holding his own in the top ten last round while surrounded by enemies, and for helping out new players.

8. Lammalord Badge of Friendship Badge of Strategy Badge of Power
Reason: Winning 2 rounds.

9. Duke2004x Badge of Loyalty Badge of Courage Badge of Power
Reason: For showing extreme loyalty and attacking anyone who hurt a fellow alliance member

10. Law Badge of Fairness Badge of Peace Badge of Courage Badge of Loyalty
Reason: For being one of the best alliance leaders, and always giving others a chance to prove themselves.

Special Commanders: (Note that their position only indicates the order in which they were added.)

Sin15698
Reason: Achieved the highest power ever using a bug. It is disputed wither it was he or Nicholas D. Wolfwood who actually achieved it, though it was sin15698 who is credited it.

Smee Badge of Commitment
Reason: Only alliance leader to boot out his members, quit his alliance, stop playing, then restart and make a comeback.

Charlemagne Badge of Power Badge of Courage
Reason: For mastering the game quickly and become one of the better commanders out there.

Slimy Duck: for royally angering everyone.

War_Knight
Reason: Only alliance leader to ever be forcefully removed from office by alliance mates.

Argus Badge of Honor Badge of Loyalty Badge of Master Designing Badge of Courage Badge of Commitment Badge of Power
Reason: For mastering the game quickly, and learning how to design excellent ships, helping new commanders, and being able to stay in the top ten.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2006, 02:04:17 AM »

looks good. As soon as my life (mainly school) settles down (aka I'm not doing 2-3 projects a day) I should be able to begin working on the list (I hope)

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 21, 2007, 11:29:21 PM »

i think there are some new/old commanders to add to this list. are you ever going to have time to add to it?

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: December 22, 2007, 02:09:03 AM »

I think this one should be kept, but I also think a new one should be made.  1
I mean, those posts are a year old...

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Tzarkoth
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 22, 2007, 03:28:20 AM »

lol .. SO Main is like SO Wars with Trainer Wheels. When you guys think you are good enough come over to Wars. :-)

CEO of Armageddon Inc.
al3xazz
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 22, 2007, 03:30:19 AM »

LOL- when you think your good enough come to main and get your ass kicked 16

and i totally agree with losted- someone should update the list asap

zephyrblade
Sergeant First Class

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: December 22, 2007, 06:01:16 AM »

lol .. SO Main is like SO Wars with Trainer Wheels. When you guys think you are good enough come over to Wars. :-)

I disagree, the SO Main players are far better.  16
Is SO Main is the the training wheels, WARS is the Diaper, LOL.  16

Python.
LOLSNAKESINMAHCONSOLE
Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 22, 2007, 12:44:05 PM »

meh both just require different stratagies.. but if you are good at main you have a good handle on wars... if your good on wars your not necessarily good at main

lostedchylde
Staff Sergeant

Beware this heart of gold, This heart is cold

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 25, 2007, 02:49:44 AM »

SOwars is slooow, and requires a good deal of patience, ranking doesn't really mean much there since theres no end, it's just a matter of baiting traps and waiting, if your too high in ranking you become restricted. SOmain is definately for the hardcore players.
as far as this list goes i think it should include all the commanders from start to up to date to show a whole history.
 angel_not

spider2

Lostedchylde is Loveless Incarnate.
NightShadow
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 29, 2007, 08:46:30 PM »

I'll come to wars and kill ya Tzar  16.. I think this list needs to be updated or someone make a new list, cause there a few pp who are not there who should be   1

Cameron07
Master Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 29, 2007, 08:54:00 PM »

ya i agree.. or make a list from the last few rounds.. its hard to compare people from the first couple rounds to now..

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: