Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 29, 2024, 07:26:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 97602 times)
BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2006, 03:49:31 AM »

YA you helpt me after you zeroed me in the first place 16, you just gave me bakc some of the money you stold from me 16
Report to moderator   Logged

Beter alive then dead ;)

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »

your brother didnt pass me in rank. He did once in which i passed him back up . . i had him by 3 quintillion power in the last rounds of attacks we did on each other, so yet again you lie lamma . . . . jeez . . . your just a walkin lie machine

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 07:47:38 PM »

Guys, it's a WORK IN PROGRESS! I put it up so I could get feed back like this. I know i don't know everything that has happened, so I need people telling me. I'll go and fix the current badge situation tomorrow, then we can go from there. And Lamma, a bad badge system wouldn't belong on the legendary commander list, since there aren't players who are bad here. Maybe on a evil/mean commander list, but not here. So unless you can give me a good reason why one is needed, i'm not making one.

BOS, if I went and had a full system made, what's the point in posting it? You guys are here to help shape how this list goes. If  made something to make it permanant, then posting it is stupid, as no one can contribute. Like the game, this list will evolve and change over time. The list is out of devolopmental stage, it was when I first posted it. I just added on the badge system, which IS complete, but due to confusion and other things, I see changes need to be made. It was already done, I didn't post something half complete.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 07:33:28 AM by Monkey D. Luffy » Report to moderator   Logged

Smee
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2006, 04:37:47 AM »

thats right so just chill tell tell the next episode

goooooooo lufffy

ok so yea im bored sue me ahahah
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 08:10:56 AM »

Alright, I've made a lot of changes. I think I got everyone's problems fixed there, but post if you see something I missed. Lammalord, someone showed me the official count (They e-mailed me a screen shot). Nicholas DID have more power, though it was REALLY close. If your brother had more time he may have passed Nicholas up. I left him up there with second highest bug power. And nicholas, you got the badge of contribution for the guide. I don't think I should give you two badges for the same thing, but what do the rest of you think? I'll add it if you guys think I should give it to him.

I am also about to start work on a new part for this list. The info is at the bottom of my first post. Please read what it says, thank you.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 12:03:19 PM »

Right on Luffy . . Great job.

Admins!!! Luffy has made changes that I mentioned in my posts, so if you feel free (to clear up server space) . . feel free to delete my posts that have been taken care of in this thread

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »

Thanks. This list  is not as easy to make as everyone thinks. Just getting enough info to start it is hard, yet alone getting enough to make it accurate. Just wish people understood that.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »

what I dont get a badge of trust or fairness.  Whom have I stabbed in the back.  as far a a badge of fairness I have made formal declartions of war before going to war. and I do confirm things before going to war.

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2006, 12:13:40 PM »

Thank you for pointing that out. i'm one person, I'm going to miss stuff like that, especially when I go to edit it I have a lot of words there, so it is had to see who has what occasionally, and I'm bound to forget something someone has done to deserve or not deserve a badge. I'll go add those now.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2006, 12:16:34 PM »

There, fixed it, m bad. I do more work on these forums then Sir Emi and The Admin (who I just found out is hive) together. Not to mention I nearly have BOS's post count tripled, and he's the closest poster to me.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 20, 2006, 12:18:09 PM »

But how much youre post is close to being called unhealthy 16

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »

No, I'm homeschooled, so i just stay on the forum while i work. Called multi-tasking. I get my work done quickly, so there's nothing else to do but play SO and wait for people to post on the forum.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »

HAHAHAHA, I agree man . . . your gonna overdose on posting . .

But about you Smee . . . . People brought up the good point that you bring an unorthadox feel to the game, and Yes. As you have stated in a post of yours, you have been around longer then me and Veterans are who would be nominated for this council so you know what?

I'll nominate you for the council if you want. If you are already nominated then I will second your nomination.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2006, 12:37:01 PM »

i just dont have a life so i have full middays and evenings 16

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »

I have nearly all day free to me. And nicholas, Smee has been nominated and seconded.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: