Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 24, 2024, 06:58:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 98299 times)
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2006, 04:57:04 AM »

he will be added to the exceptional commanders list at the bottom. I srcaped the old project, as it changes so much I can never finish it, lol. Instead I'm making a SO legends Walkthrough, which Gunfighter here gave me the idea for.
Report to moderator   Logged

Borg!
Master Sergeant

Learn from the past; to prepare for the future.

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2006, 01:15:40 PM »

Smee Badge of Commitment: Only alliance leader to boot out his members, quit his alliance, stop playing, then restart

not anymore at least for first stuff

the borg(#183) wounded1 Borg!(#170) I'M ON TO YOU!
"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong."
Smee
« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »

Smee Badge of Commitment: Only alliance leader to boot out his members, quit his alliance, stop playing, then restart

not anymore at least for first stuff

i dont get wat u mean borg ????? ><
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »

Man this list needs updating . . . Im still missing a few badges but oh well. My main peeve is that WoW is still higher then me with no set badges . . . He isnt even around anymore that we know of. I should be #2

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: August 17, 2006, 04:06:12 AM »

ya it dose need updating lol, i belive that i should be a little higer know, with winning 2 rounds so far, and 2nd in a 3rd round, i think i should be 2nd or 3rd, and wow lowered a bit to like 9 or 10th due to being inactive... nicholas to mabey, lowed for being inactive, luna removed, law removed, duke removed.. and some players added

mabey even lower or remove foo, and ars, beacuse there is sure as hell better players out there know who deserve the list.. and even though ars is the gunit leader, he never got that strong, and there are many ppl stronger
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 04:10:31 AM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Soppe
Sergeant

Cheesy poops YEAH

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »

why drop wow so much? hes done more legendary things then most others here. hes inactivity doesnt make those things less legendary. that counts for several of the others u wanna remove too. u want a list of the current best players, make a new one =)

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
-Winston Churchill
Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2006, 12:21:54 PM »

You are right Soppe, legendary commanders may well be very old lol, nothing wrong with that; in order for someone to get replace a legendary commander, that person must do more than the players mentioned here
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2006, 05:22:56 PM »

I agree this is a legendary list not a current list. if you do some thing to get put in  as a legend that is fine that does not take away the ones that already exist

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Smee
« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2006, 05:00:27 AM »

im with soppe on that u cant take someone down just becouse they dont play anymore, lol it actually makes them more memoralbe if u think about it lol, no one on that list desrves to be takin down they all did there part in this galaxy one way or another and wat they did is something this galaxy should never forget

Smee
Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2006, 05:23:54 PM »

I have an idea why dont we just keep adding to this list
that way when legendary things happend it can be remembered like the honorable mentions

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: August 23, 2006, 07:01:36 PM »

ah, i see the point, but there is still people like duke, who i know for a fact was suprassed by many many people, matter of fact i dont know why he was placed on the list, he never was in the top ten besided the week the list was placed, then was never a strong player after that...

and Ars, (sorry) but i think that he was never soppost to be on the list eaither, and the only reason he was on was beacuse he happened to be Monkeys's leader.. but i NEVER seen ars do anything great, or as a matter of fact to lengendary, hes just another one of thouse people that is "there" not really anything great.. i mean if you look at it i see Nightguard do more than i ever seen ars do...

the rest, well i seen them do something at least or i reamber something great about them..., but still out of the ppl i member, i see a few that have accomplised more than it show know and a few that havnt done much and may have been passed by players.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 07:04:42 PM by Lammalord » Report to moderator   Logged

Hellsword
Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 23, 2006, 11:29:00 PM »

yeah i read it and it looks like some of those reasons dont really stand up to waht others have done... like being most aggresive commander for 1 round... FOO should be up there for better reasons then that id think, else DOOM or warner could easily be up there for that... and yea hsame for just being in top 10 thats not exactly that hard...

"A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." -Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
duke2004x
Private

Kill Or Be Killed

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2006, 10:57:05 PM »

How about we make a list of the commanders for each round huh? That way we can see who was the best kind of commander at that time.

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2006, 08:44:16 AM »

well i dont know why your even on there, duke, i have NEVER seen you do ANYTHING at all in the game that was extra ordinary, and same with ars.. bet monkey added them just beacuse they were his alliance and he liked them

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 05, 2006, 11:16:54 PM »

Pffft.  I'm sure Luffy did a sufficient amount of research to warrant them being put on there.

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: