Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
March 28, 2024, 05:43:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 97559 times)
Drackin
Corporal

the world is like a marble, roll with it

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 05:26:26 AM »

i agree luna deffinately doesent get the peace badge
Report to moderator   Logged

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Lance Corporal

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 06:34:51 AM »

Space Balls finished 5th as i recall , and still no one in your list ?  You should put Alex or Ronald , or both .. and Nicholas hasnt got the badge of desiner ? wier wasnt his design that proved to be one of the lethalest ships in the game ? ok , maybe he should het the mad scientist or smt like that badgo to 1 but still.. i think you should give him the badge

Admin (#7623)

Leader of the "System Lords" Alliance.
Lunanova
Private

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 12:17:41 PM »

even i agree i am a bit too hostile at times to deserve such a badge :O
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 01:58:17 PM »

When are you going to finish giving me my badges?

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 02:09:43 PM »

4.Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Formerly Duo Bartoon)
Badge of Strategy
Badge of Contribution
Badge of Power
Badge of Courage

Reason: Winning a total of two rounds.

Mmmkay, I can see that . . . BUT I have yet to recieve a number of badges . . .

Badge of Honor . . . I have honorably defeated a number of my enemies and have honorably accepted defeat when I have been beaten in attacks. Also, in writing the guide, I explained my strategies and those used by many commanders. I am responsible for many of our new commanders gaining skill in this game. Granted, yes the guide isn't needed to become skillful. However, All commanders still refer to the guide for things they dont remember off the top of their head. If im not being honerable in giving every other commander the same chance of success as me, then What is the definition of Honor?

Badge of trust - Hah i dont deserve this one  . . if its meaning things like Oh i wont attack you . . . and actually not attacking, generally, i cant handle that lol. I hate being limited to who I can attack

Badge of Friendship - Well, Drackin doesnt hate me, Luffy . . i dont think you hate me, do you? . . I get along with Ars, Light, any AL member, etc. . . . Im not friendless in this game =-/

Badge of Loyalty - When Smee disbanded UEA, I joined Aeternal Light. I have been a very active member of aeternal light for almost two complete rounds and all of this new round. If that's not loyalty  . . then what is?

Badge of Agression - Who is more agressive then me? I'll attack anyone if they rub me the wrong way. Who do you think zeroed WoW at the end of the last round? Who attacked Lamma left and right for attacking Spek at the end of the round?

Badge of Fairness - I have 10 accounts, so I don't think im deserving of this badge, however, I have never attacked anyone down to absolute nothingness . . . If I attack someone, its only a few jabs, its never a repeated onslaught to cripple the target commander.

Badge of Master Designing - Tiny man/Wolfwoood/Vash The Stampede and many other designs that a number of gold members are still using.

Badge of Commitment - The guide took me three weeks to create. I have also been here for two full rounds, and the start of a third round. And last but not least . . . Exiles of Anarchy . . . .'Nuff said

You may disagree with what I have to say, but i want a good explination as to why I only got 4 badges...

Also, WoW doesnt have the highest recorded power ever. Lightseeker does. Why am I ranked under Ars? He has finished below me in every round I've played and he has played this game longer then me if i remember correctly.

Lightseeker_Eu
Lance Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 02:24:44 PM »

I agree with Nicholas, u should be careful and thoroughly analyse each commander's traits when assigning the badges.
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 02:27:20 PM »

Argus doesnt deserve to be on that list . . Argus was fed credits from WoW and went from there. He didnt start from the beginning like the rest of us for very long

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 03:43:42 PM »

I'm working on it, I had to get SOME sleep last night you know, it was 4am when I did that and I had my final graduation test to do.

I'll take away luna's badge of peace, it wasn't suppose to be there anyway, accidentally placed it.

Yes, but Argus played well in other rounds, so he does deserve to be on the special commanders list.
And nicholas, I told you, I view tiny man as a bad thing, but now with the warm bonus formula changed, tiny man is no longer a good design. But I'll give you the badge of master designing for the other designs.

Ok, i wasn't sure how long you had been with AL. You got loyalty.

And this is based on info I could gather, it'll be in accurate. That's why I want you guys to post things. I didn't have enough evidence to put you over ars yet nicholas, though I figured you would be, I can go change that now.

And i wasn't sure about agression, but now that you point that out your right.

And I thought WoW had the most power? Well, that just dropped him off the list cause that's all that was really holding him there.

And ok, I thought you weren't like that, my bad (I blame faulty information on this)

And the badge of honor means you only do things for honorable reason, such as revenge, justice, ect. That doesn't fit with what you are telling me now (attacking someone for rubbing you the wrong way, not honorable at all)

And the friendship badge is for those who help out the new people a lot, I don't think you have, have you? I might be wrong, but I want to be sure.

The badge of Fairness means you give people a chance to prove themsleves and/or defend themselves before you harmmer the crud out of them. This I know you do.

I'm going to add critera next to each badge to prevent any more misunderstandings. That should help....I hope.

Gunfighter Frank
Master Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 09:42:12 PM »

well from you list I guess I should get a badge of friendship.  I give 2 ship designs to all whom ask and tell them how to use them to thier best effict. and I do assist folks with stuff if asked.   But I dont really care I am honored that you put me on the list  Thank you

and as for argus you should also add that he makes very good ship designs.  It was his design that made the tiny man and that ilk somewhat managable after it was cloned many times over.  NO one would use the desing in a fleet but they were designed to help lesson the effects of the tiny man last round
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 09:49:03 PM by Gunfighter Frank » Report to moderator   Logged

Gunfighter Frank

Semper-FI

DO or DIE
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 12:21:32 AM »

*Cough* I havent done anything for new commanders? Ummmmmmmmm How many times must I mention the guide? That's 3 weeks of hard work on my part since i SUCK at HTML lol . . I had to relearn alot of new things to write that guide and it has invaluable information

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2006, 12:39:31 AM »

Another fix for you luffy . . . . Sin isnt the one who had the highest power from a bug. I am for using the same bug as him, and I also was victorious in attacking sin over and over in our little battle of the bugged.

Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 12:41:05 AM »

also, Charlemagne . . . i havent seen this commander show much skill . . . When you come into the round late and can easily raid zeroed people to get your credits may seem like its skill, but anyone can do that very easily . . . Being a better commander means withstanding attacks and dishing out damage and still remaining a top competitor

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 12:51:32 AM »

yes but in the end nicholas you stoped resupplying and he kept going to reach the greatest power ever higher than you

I LOVE the respnce on Slimy Duck lol

and i noticed that i didnt get any rewards common i needed at least one badge.. i mean badge of Shame or something i dont care.. no fancy colors next to my name 10  or maby a badge that made everyone hate me, and having many fear me... or something i want at least one lol

(then and a gain i didnt even think i was going to make your list)

BOS
Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 01:03:49 AM »

AGREE, If you weant to make badges for the comanders stay and work on it not come after one day and throw it on the forum 10

Beter alive then dead ;)

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 01:38:54 AM »

yes and there should be bad badges to like badge of shame or badge of hate or something cause with the repution that everyone sceems to but on my head i gess i deserve one.. im not that bad.. i mean *hint* *hint* i always welcome alliances.. i just attack people to see if there good have a few rounds with them tell they give in and help them out tons before when i could give money id even give them money for the ships that i lost, ask BOS he cant deny that, and i helped Shadowshoat become an overall better player i think i helped God Warroir to, and many others that i cant remamber... i mean if you admit defet to me (like so many other have).. ill help you with all i learned from Duo, Argus, Wizard of War, Lightseeker, and Lunanova..

(Well except what i sworn no to tell anyone i keep my promises)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: