Forum - Space Odyssey MMORPG - a massive free online space game
April 19, 2024, 02:09:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New game Astro Galaxy launched by ET Virtual Worlds, http://www.astro-galaxy.com

Home   Help Search Members Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Original Legendary Commander List  (Read 98203 times)
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

My cross is so heavy because its so full of mercy.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2006, 12:45:43 PM »

yeah yeah mr spoiled LOL j/k . . I have all day too since i dont have school or a job. Im just sitting here playing games day in and day out until I ship out for the navy =-P
Report to moderator   Logged

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

A True Hero is made of: Power, Wisdom, and Courage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2006, 12:48:05 PM »

I'm internet schooled, though they call it homeschooled. It's not becaus eI'm spoiled, it's cause I was too lazy and didn't bother doing any of my work cause I caould ace the tests and pass the classes with a C or better. So my parents decided to put me here, where the work is graded equally. I have to do the work, so now I have a 3.8 GPA.

FTP
First Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2006, 12:49:31 PM »

School is so boring, but when you dont d anything else theer then talk abit with friends and listen to music I can live with it 1

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2006, 12:50:15 PM »

I didn't have many friends, I'm too nerdy, hanging out with me would have made them uncool.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2006, 04:13:24 PM »

LOL Luffy... I'm sure you're not THAT bad bud...  16

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 21, 2006, 07:50:44 AM »

Yea, but tell that to highschool preps. I suck at sports, strike one. I have glasses, strike two. I'm smart strike three. And to make matters worse, I pissed off the girl whp is the top prep now back in elementary school 4th grade. Strike infinity, I lose. lol, but I don't care, I'd rather have a future making lots of money then popular now and flipping burgers later. Or having a pregnant girlfriend. (Once again, for those who don't know, i'm 16. These are BAD things when you're my age)

Lammalord
First Sergeant

Lamma.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2006, 10:42:52 PM »

some ones sheltered lol

Monkey butt  16

Smee
« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2006, 05:06:44 AM »

lol i lead the revolution at my school
i lead the take over ot prep ville amauahahaha
all though this doesnt have any thing to do with  legendary commaders lol
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2006, 12:07:11 PM »

Heh i was pretty much like Luffy in high school. Geek, loved computers and board games (D&D, etc.) and as you all know . . . I was a prick, so what I would do to all the preppie bastards who pissed me off is . . I had this little bottle of printer ink . . . really hardcore staining ink . . . . and I would attack the preps with this ink and tell them it was disappearing ink . . They'd believe me and they wouldnt report it to the security guards or anything, then when it never disappeared, they would finally report it . . . and since it didnt happen the day they reported it . . i wouldnt have any ink on me so my response would always be, "I have no clue what your talking about  . . why does everyone keep blaming me for this?" . . . .

Yeah i know . . cruel but people stopped messing with me . . Kinda like the movie The Weatherman. Nicholas Cage's character used to get shakes thrown at him, but once he started carrying a bow and quiver . . it stopped

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2006, 02:16:23 PM »

Yea, except my way of striking back was way more geek like. I got ahold of a student lost that has everyone's id number (we had id numbers to keep our grades secret, but it was easy to find out who's was what, just had to know thier percentage), address and home phone number. So I would just "accidentally" let that persons address slip to the residential toilet pappering comittee and the number would "mysteriously" appear in every nerds locker with the words call me and a winking smily face on the slip of paper (I had a female friend who helped me out here, she wrote it so it looked like a female's writing, and I delivered them.). And to ensure that I couldn't be pinned for those crimes when I left, I passed the list on to my best friend. As far as I know, all the preps have stopped accepting date invitations that come through the home phone now, lol.

Charlemagne
Staff Sergeant

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »

Wow... you guys really have weird ways of getting back at people...

I would usually take a lot of physical punishment before exploding with rage and when that happens, people got REAL scared. lol  Because people always think they can beat me up but when they see me spaz out for the first time.... well, let's just say they start a new way of thinking. 16

In this picture there are 40 people.  None of them can be seen.  In this film we hope to show you how not to be seen.
ars68
Master Sergeant

Viva la C&C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2006, 05:39:15 PM »

I would take punishment until taking a direct hit to the gut, then before the one person would hit me again, I broke free from the person holding me, and dashed off the other way so fast they called me a speed demon.  ok, bad example.

then another time (don't ask how it started, whether playing around or what) I ended up completely owning 3 kids my own size at the same time.  then the bell rang and I didn't even get a slap on the wrist because they were all worried about something else I had no part with.  something about a condom at a an elementary school...  lol

now no one wants to mess with me because of how big I am.  but just ask Xios and luffy, it isn't just big, I can play football, start to get tackled by 4 people at the same time, 1 who works out extremely, and they would take at least 1 minute straight just get me down to the ground.  one time I twirled and walked to get a touchdown with someone on my back.  ;D  never lost the ball either.  it was either down or touchdown.

control the present, seize the future. seize the future, conquer the past. conquer the past, control the present.

that and cookies. lots and lots of cookies 1
Nicholas Duo Wolfwood
Sergeant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2006, 05:57:05 PM »

See that wasnt like me in high school though. I used to never be able to take a punch but I always ended up whoopin ass when needed. For example. . . I was getting off the bus in jr high when we got to school . . . This kid pushed me, so I held onto two seats on each side of the bus and pushed him back as hard as I can . . ended up knocking 3 quarters of the bus on their ass . . the kid comes back like he's gonna throw a punch and I literally knocked on his head (as if I was gonna knock on a door) as hard as I can, and the kid busted into tears and hit the ground holding his head.

There was another time in Jr high when I was waiting for the bus and this black chick thought I called her a Ni**** when I was talking about an RPG (negating spell effects . . said somethin like yeah but wouldnt that negate that?) with my friend. She comes up and starts smackin me like crazy so I push her off tell her to back the F off and I start walkin towards my bus. Well, she didnt want to end it there, so she came running at me, and I thought I would be really slick and watch her shadow and when she got close, i would sidekick her in the chest really hard . . . So i see her shadow runnin towards me so I toss out the side kick . . . . MISSED COMPLETELY but I held the kick out there for a few seconds . . . She ended up running into my foot, hit herself in the jaw/throat and knocked herself out.

Another time was in high school. I was in ROTC for 2.5 years so every wednesday I would have to wear my ROTC uniform. This one kid, Chris Sickman would keep raggin on me for my ROTC uniform so I finally got tired of it. He was sitting on the part of the bench that normally your back would rest against so I walked up to him and pushed him off the bench and he landed flat on his back on some rocks behind him. He sprang up and grabbed me by the collar and went to throw a punch, but out of nowhere, the big burly black security guard that works at the high school i went to came up and put him in a serious choke hold and slammed him to the floor. As they were picking him back up he looked at me, I stare him straight in his face, stood tall and I fixed my tie while i smirked at him. It was absolutely hilarious.

Seither
Lord of the Post Count

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2006, 09:34:55 AM »

Nicholas, you're too violent. You're the type of person who is causing all our wars (no offense, maybe not you in particular, but studies have shown violence prone people start wars and fights for little to no reason.)

But yes, ars68 actually walked half way down the field with 4 guys hanging off him and got a touchdown. I on the otherhand, am so skinny that I could pull off moves that no one could expect (how many of you roll over an opponent's back?). Each has it's pros and cons.

Smee
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2006, 11:35:03 AM »

i was on the wrestling team from jr high tell my sophmore yr of high school so people didnt mess with me plus im a big guy it added more fear into peoples eyes muiahahahha
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: